The UFC/Off-Topic Thread v7

Can the UFC not outfit these women better just so we don't have to look at their cunt sweat when fighting?

This dude said nice combo, just eating a couple and throw back.

Holms looked like Carlos and just ready to walk away.

3-2/4-1 Chris

Khabib is too good. He'll destroy both Conor and Tony. I believe him when he says he can beat them both in one night.

well, I'm officially sold on Khabib. Always thought he was talented, but that's enough high level strikers with good TDD that I doubted him against and then saw him tool

What the fuck was the ref doing in warren vs Curran? Was he waiting for his head to explode to wave it off?

Always great to see a UFC hype job get it handed to them.

Always great to see a UFC hype job get it handed to them.
That was some James Toney level cluelessness right there. That may be one of the worst performances I've seen in a heavyweight title fight.

Miocic should have finished him though, that was pretty ridiculous.

That was some James Toney level cluelessness right there. That may be one of the worst performances I've seen in a heavyweight title fight.

Great to watch.

BIG STIFF IDIOT.

Ngannou even looked comical when he was fresh, standing up taking those big wild swings at Miocic I thought. His realistic connect rate may have been about 2% or something like that. Then the nonexistent ground game. You're right, though, Seano. It was a terrible fight to watch all around by both of them, but that's typical of HW MMA. The division sucks. Always has and always will.

Back