The UFC is charging an extra $5 for UFC 220. What a f****** joke

Their whole product is shit nowadays, I don't even watch anymore, just read the results and revisit old fights.

I have very little interest in that card at all other than the 2 main fights.

That is the price of watching an A level like looking athlete fighting for the belt.

Their whole product is shit nowadays, I don't even watch anymore, just read the results and revisit old fights.

You read fights? How could you have an opinion on a fighter or any fight at all? Why even be a fan?
I find that bizarre and why would you follow at all and be a part of a forum that’s about watching fights?

I agree about the product. I rarely ever buy anymore and just watch the fights I want online.

There's literally a fight on 220 that was just on 218.

4KBwTmm.jpg

sOqEWNN.jpg

^^^^^

What the fuck is this shit Sean Shelby?!?!? Get real Dana. And the UFC has upped the price on this shit to $65!?
It was a great fight, Herb Dean ruined it with an early stoppage. It's definitely worth watching, this is the fight I'm most hyped for along with main event.

they're banking that people who are willing to watch are willing to pay more. It's clear after 2017 that the majority of people don't give a shit about UFC without Conor and they'll have to charge more money to stay in business.

Solid main and co main. If I were in the habit of paying 60$ to watch these, I wouldn't give a shit about another 5. Whats that, a happy meal?

Mothafuka I ain't paying another dime for this shit. Fucking Dana White trying to get all up in my pockets! Tired of this shit!

Now I have to make a decision between UFC or my adult site subscription. That $5 dollars goes a long way.

Bitches!

Sucks if you’re wanting to watch this card alone, but if you have buddies pitching in, it’s not so bad. It’ll be hard getting your more casual buddies to come watch it, though, with the names on that card...

Quit the fake outrage, TS you'll be streaming it anyway with your Costco sized bag of Cheetos, neck beard slightly trimmed, all propped up in your Mom's basement.

You are the reason it went up.

The neck beard being slightly trimmed was a nice touch. Bravo

Mothafuka I ain't paying another dime for this shit. Fucking Dana White trying to get all up in my pockets! Tired of this shit!

Now I have to make a decision between UFC or my adult site subscription. That $5 dollars goes a long way.

Bitches!
LMAO

After watching fight of the year Rory vs Lima, with Lima getting the nod, I will saunter down to my local B dubs. I will sit at bar, order a shitty margarita, just in time for Cormier to get his 38 year old clock cleaned. Then Ngannou finishes Stipe in the first round
I pay the tab, walk out, and sniff 65 dollars of coke later that night.

They are charging $65 for UFC 221 as well. It's the new price for every PPV

Well take solace in the fact that there are no WMMA fights.

There's literally a fight on 220 that was just on 218.

4KBwTmm.jpg

sOqEWNN.jpg

^^^^^

What the fuck is this shit Sean Shelby?!?!? Get real Dana. And the UFC has upped the price on this shit to $65!?

i recognize 4 names from that card, and one is gleison tibau

If cigarettes prices keep skyrocketing but it just so happens I have a machine at my house that shoots them out for free, I'm not going to start paying for them..lol

Back