The UFC is charging an extra $5 for UFC 220. What a f****** joke

That fight is on the card because the first fight was a bullshit stoppage. The fight was a banger till it ended unfairly by the ref. Cant believe no one mentioned it.<JerryWWF>

why are they giving burgos a nobody?

dude is fun to watch though, if he can get a lil more pop on that pull counter right he'll be trouble.

edit: nvm kattar isn't a nobody at all, i actually remember him being impressive against fili, just doesnt have a wiki page for some reason.

Five bucks isn't a big deal, but PPV's these days are pretty watered down. I'll pass.

I mean, 2 title fights - cool. But who da fook are those other 6 bums on the main card?!?

Fightpass, vpn and buy hong Kong card at 25$usd.. profit..

Extra $5 off each PPV will be going to Dana's artificial snow for his driveway in Las Vegas

Quit the fake outrage, TS you'll be streaming it anyway with your Costco sized bag of Cheetos, neck beard slightly trimmed, all propped up in your Mom's basement.

You are the reason it went up.
Afterwards he will post that “he’s never buying a PPV again”

There's at least 5 sports bars within a 2-mile radius of me, so I don't even care, but it is ridiculous that they charge that much for such a mediocre card. At least Fight Pass had a 20% coupon code for their subscribers for 219.

That fight is on the card because the first fight was a bullshit stoppage. The fight was a banger till it ended unfairly by the ref. Cant believe no one mentioned it.<JerryWWF>
I was there in Detroit...it was a great fight until Herb Herbed

$5 doesn't make a difference but they really shouldn't be upping the price for 220. It has two PPV worthy fights. Even the prelims are weak.

And really hope this is not the new standard. I'm okay with the price for worthy cards (for 2017 that was ones like 211, 214, 217) but there are so many that are not. 221 is awful.

UFC sells for 5 billion total...still pays most fighters garbage...new TV deal will be more lucrative...and 2017 was the UFC's "best year ever, by a long shot", acc. to truthful Dana.

PPV price increase seems legit.

TS yes that fight had a bad stoppage so they will do it again. And it's $5 more for PPV who cares. You all want fighters to be rich right

Stuff like this will keep going up because of the people saying its only 5 bucks.Later another 5 bucks and so on and each time people saying its only 5 bucks..Fuck that.

Back