The UFC is charging an extra $5 for UFC 220. What a f****** joke

Gangstub

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
There's literally a fight on 220 that was just on 218.

4KBwTmm.jpg

sOqEWNN.jpg

^^^^^

What the fuck is this shit Sean Shelby?!?!? Get real Dana. And the UFC has upped the price on this shit to $65!?

Skip your daily allotment of cheetoes and Mt dew and you will easily afford the extra $5

Five bucks isn't a big deal, but PPV's these days are pretty watered down. I'll pass.

Quit the fake outrage, TS you'll be streaming it anyway with your Costco sized bag of Cheetos, neck beard slightly trimmed, all propped up in your Mom's basement.

You are the reason it went up.

4KBwTmm.jpg

sOqEWNN.jpg

^^^^^

What the fuck is this shit Sean Shelby?!?!? Get real Dana. And the UFC has upped the price on this shit to $65!?
Solid main and co main. If I were in the habit of paying 60$ to watch these, I wouldn't give a shit about another 5. Whats that, a happy meal?

Quit the fake outrage, TS you'll be streaming it anyway with your Costco sized bag of Cheetos, neck beard slightly trimmed, all propped up in your Mom's basement.

You are the reason it went up.

<GinJuice>

Five bucks isn't a big deal, but PPV's these days are pretty watered down. I'll pass.
seconded. no way I'm shelling out over $50 to see one fight, which at HW could very well last 30 seconds. through with getting burned like that.

I dont get why people need to shit on others for something that effects us all. Yes its only 5 bucks but the fact that cards are getting worse not better says a lot about how the ufc views its fanbase. If they want to keep doing PPVs make it worth our money. The 5 fight main card must have all top 10 matchups for a PPV, only way its worth it.

They're going to learn the hard way that people just won't be able to justify that price.

4KBwTmm.jpg

sOqEWNN.jpg

^^^^^

<{poor?}>

They're going to learn the hard way that people just won't be able to justify that price.
yeah this card is pretty bad. even if there are two title fights, I don't think there's much interest in volkan fighting another guy for what's basically jones' belt. they needed to fill out the other 3 slots on the main event to make it more attractive.

seconded. no way I'm shelling out over $50 to see one fight, which at HW could very well last 30 seconds. through with getting burned like that.

but u just paid $100 for one fight back in august.

Back