The UFC is calling 224 stacked! How funny

I don't mind the card, but trying to sell it as 'stacked' is a bit comical. You save that term for UFC 205 or whatever. 3 Title fights and multiple contender bouts.

I've seen worse cards but this one is certainly not stacked. That main event is really really sad.

Obviously this was sooo stacked they had no room for RDA V Colby interm. <Moves>

275k is really hopeful. Lucky to break 200k imo.

Jacare-Kelvin is the real main event.

I'm predict that it does less than Nunes v Shevchenko 2.

2 WMMA fights on the main-card?

Get the fuck outta here.

Maybe if they successfully booked the Cyborg-Nunes superfight as the main event, and Woodley wasn't injured (Woodley-dos Anjos as the co-main), this would've been a must-watch card at least for the hardcores.

As it is, it's a 275K buyrate.

Anything WMMA, and who cares about Woodley, lmao, I love some people try to spin something to do with hardcore fans, lmao, same tune for more than a decade on sherdog, never gets old

Are you new ? Your join date says not.

And how many cards have you seen in your time here, where a title fight did not take precedence as a main event over a non title fight ?

So why are you bitching about the main event ?

You have an argument about the use of the word stacked. But your second and last sentence is “ really really sad “
Why do you assume he started watching fights when he joined this forum. I hate when people do that shit because of a join date. I watched UFC 1 live with my father on ppv when I was 17. We watched every single UFC since then and I even attended UFC 24 and UFC 27. My join date is 2016.

Anyway, the card is not even ppv worthy, not even close.

Looks like a UFC Fight Night card. Stacked oh my God, how sad

It would a stacked fs1 card.
The fact that ABC and dern are main carding is hilarious.

And how many cards have you seen in your time here, where a title fight did not take precedence as a main event over a non title fight ?

You have an argument about the use of the word stacked. But your second and last sentence is “ really really sad “
Obviously he means the fact that they let them headline their own PPV

The card is stacked.
Amanda vs Rocky: If Amanda wins, she is fighting Cyborg. If Rocky wins, she shuffles the deck at 135.
Jacare vs Gastelum: If Gastelum wins, he is number 1 contender and he will fight winner of Whitaker vs Romero. If Jacare wins, he may rematch Romero, if Romero defeats Whitaker. If Whitaker wins, then Jacare has to fight Weidman.
Dern vs ABC: Dern is a prospect who looked amateurish in her last fight. She had the fighting spirit, but showed little ability to get the fight where she is the strongest, on the ground. If she can't beat ABC who was submitted by a less accomplished BJJ player (Cynthia C), then the hype will slowly start to dissipate.
Vitor vs Machida: This is a loser retires. It is the least interesting fight on the main. It should have been the main fight of the prelims. Give younger blood a platform to breakthrough.

I would say 3/4 fights with future implications is stacked.
You could just call fuckin anything stacked with that logic. Oh she shuffles the deck? If Dern can't beat ABC it turns out she sucks? WHAT A MUST SEE CARD.
That's the best you could come up with for your reasoning? Pathetic

4 women on the card? GTFO here. Seriously, I'm so sick of these female fights...

I don't know, what do you consider new? Also why do you ask?

Of course a title fight should be the last fight. That doesn't make it good.

Because it's a bad main event on a PPV card they are calling stacked? Maybe?

Stacked has taken on a different appearance obviously. It's a good card that has my interest but not my idea of stacked.

Maybe it’s because he doesn’t like WMMA?

Lobo tickets

lol the dern fight gets billing over machda fight

Decent card. It doesn't exactly have me chomping at the bit but there's a few fights I'm looking forward to. I'll watch it.

Raquel Pennington is definitely not stacked, that's for sure.

Some of the few nudes I wish I didn't see :(

Obviously he means the fact that they let them headline their own PPV

You could just call fuckin anything stacked with that logic. Oh she shuffles the deck? If Dern can't beat ABC it turns out she sucks? WHAT A MUST SEE CARD.
That's the best you could come up with for your reasoning? Pathetic
So, what makes a 'stacked card' for you?

Back