The UFC is calling 224 stacked! How funny

So, what makes a 'stacked card' for you?
One with a handful of great fights, as opposed to ONE. Especially when the rest aren't even good.
Those "Future implications" you described are laughable.
225 is stacked, 226 is super stacked, 224 is a joke

This card is dogshit for a PPV.

Looks like a Fox card...matter of fact, I've seen way better Fox cards

It's more like a Fight night with sprinkles of star power

I'll watch like I do every UFC card but this is a dogshit PPV

I've seen worse cards but this one is certainly not stacked. That main event is really really sad.

Tonight’s card is WAY more stacked than that sad ass excuse for a PPV

What a fucking joke.

One with a handful of great fights, as opposed to ONE. Especially when the rest aren't even good.
Those "Future implications" you described are laughable.
225 is stacked, 226 is super stacked, 224 is a joke
How can a fight that hasn't happened be great or bad? People thought Aldo vs McGregor was going to be a great fight, and it ended in 13 seconds.

It's the first gay main event. We are witnessing history, folks!

hGyWfOG.gif

lol the dern fight gets billing over machda fight
i dont think it works like that anymore. cards are mixed and shuffled around for different purposes. i think the 3rd slot is typically reserved for "up n comers" the past coupl ppvs confirms this

but, regardless, this is a pretty bad ppv, even with a title fight its a throw away for them

275k is really hopeful. Lucky to break 200k imo.

Jacare-Kelvin is the real main event.

It’s gonna be 7.4 million.

And when Dayna tells us that the following day, remember that you heard it here first

weird.... i would have thought every card is a must watch card for the incredible 'hardcores' camp ?
i must be a godlike fan despite it being like my 3 or 4th fav sport ?

MMA fans are alot like those teenagers who wear Pink Floyd and Led Zeppelin shirts to be cool and have no idea who those bands are

1 semi-elite match-up, with Gastelum having lost badly to Weidman.

Badly? He cracked Weidman and had him hurt badly in the 1st round. It's not like it was a starching

MMA fans are alot like those teenagers who wear Pink Floyd and Led Zeppelin shirts to be cool and have no idea who those bands are
funny
i was talking to some hipser kid today who was wearing a 'thrasher' hoodie and was like, ah cool man - you skate ?
he said, nah - why ?
when i explained what thrasher was - he had no idea.

pink floyd being my fav band and seeing them twice, i know the peeps and when you mention 'great gig in the sky' an they look all spazzed, its sad times
lol

How can a fight that hasn't happened be great or bad? People thought Aldo vs McGregor was going to be a great fight, and it ended in 13 seconds.
What a dumb thing to say. We're talking about how "stacked" cards are on paper

What a dumb thing to say. We're talking about how "stacked" cards are on paper
Exactly. We are talking about opinions based on whatever criteria any given individual chooses to use. So, if you are being negative about a potential fight, you are probably just generally a negative person.

I think the card is stacked and I gave my reasons. You don't agree and you have yet to give any reasons. LOL

"
Exactly. We are talking about opinions based on whatever criteria any given individual chooses to use. So, if you are being negative about a potential fight, you are probably just generally a negative person.

I think the card is stacked and I gave my reasons. You don't agree and you have yet to give any reasons. LOL
If I'm ever negative about any fight, I'm a negative person? That's just being normal. You're forcing yourself to be positive about EVERY fight and there's something wrong with me?

"If Amanda wins, she is fighting Cyborg. If Rocky wins, she shuffles the deck at 135."
So this fight is good because it sets up an actual good fight or "shuffles the deck" (what happens after every fight)?

"Dern vs ABC: Dern is a prospect who looked amateurish in her last fight. She had the fighting spirit, but showed little ability to get the fight where she is the strongest, on the ground. If she can't beat ABC who was submitted by a less accomplished BJJ player (Cynthia C), then the hype will slowly start to dissipate."
You literally only gave reason why this is a bad fight. You called Dern amateurish and criticised her, and obviously had nothing for ABC. Or does her having "fighting spirit" make a card STACKED in your eyes? You're just pulling positivity out your ass like you're being paid.

Obviously I like Jacare vs Gastelum so I'm not arguing against that one, and even you don't like Vitor/Machida.

It sucks but no one is forcing you to pay and watch it..

nah, but 225 and then 226 are cum worthy if they hold up.

"
If I'm ever negative about any fight, I'm a negative person? That's just being normal. You're forcing yourself to be positive about EVERY fight and there's something wrong with me?

"If Amanda wins, she is fighting Cyborg. If Rocky wins, she shuffles the deck at 135."
So this fight is good because it sets up an actual good fight or "shuffles the deck" (what happens after every fight)?

"Dern vs ABC: Dern is a prospect who looked amateurish in her last fight. She had the fighting spirit, but showed little ability to get the fight where she is the strongest, on the ground. If she can't beat ABC who was submitted by a less accomplished BJJ player (Cynthia C), then the hype will slowly start to dissipate."
You literally only gave reason why this is a bad fight. You called Dern amateurish and criticised her, and obviously had nothing for ABC. Or does her having "fighting spirit" make a card STACKED in your eyes? You're just pulling positivity out your ass like you're being paid.

Obviously I like Jacare vs Gastelum so I'm not arguing against that one, and even you don't like Vitor/Machida.
The card is shit in your opinion. I respect your opinion, but I strongly disagree.

Back