The UFC / Dana White made the biggest mistake by letting Mousasi go to Bellator

i don't know how much better gayguard's striking is than bobby knuckles.
we've already seen gayguard get ko'ed by hall and he got worked by machida. pls schlemenko almost spoiled his bellator debut

They both got beat up by karate guys if that helps

Mousasi is one of the greats. I don’t understand how people hate on this guy. He’s funny as shit, he’ll of a fighter and known to be one of the better guys in the sport. But in Shertard fashion, people here hate on him because they don’t like his fans.

Pathetic.

great fight, but disagree on the better striker
these have 2 different style of strikers, only one way to know

I like Mousasi TS but you're talking like he was a sure thing vs. Whittaker forgeting that he lost to top guys and already had his chance at the UFC.

If he was back it would be great. Specially since he is an active fighter who fights like 3 times a year. And that's a whole fucking lot nowadays.

Not sure if he's the best MW though, he was in the UFC 4 years and lost 3 times during that run.........

Without reading the contracts, how do you know whether or not it was a bad decision. He probably wanted more money then he would theoretically brought in.

Moose is great but he's not a draw, he never will be, he will only beat the guys who are draws, why is this a mistake on Dana's part TS? This thread has no logic.

I don't think Mousasi really wanted to stay in the UFC. I think him leaving was a mutual decision for the most part. He was just on a conference call for Bellator 206 and he sounds content.

And in all honesty, his UFC run was less than spectacular. Lost fights he should have won. Looked like shit in fights he did manage to win. I think he's happy where he's at.

I like how Gegard fans don’t think the upkick win over Jacare is a fluke, even though Jacare dominated him in a rematch.

They at the same time call Hall’s first victory over Gegard a fluke because Gegard dominated the second fight.

Can’t have it both ways, fanboys.

Another solid win for Mousasi tonight.

Mousasi would beat every MW fighters right now except for Romero.

Back