the top 5 G'n'P fighters of all time?

Seems like the guys that are vicious gnp finishers don't always use it (luke, Jones, yoel) it's usually guys that have great control (gsp, khabib, Brock)
Different styles.
I'd go Jones, gsp, khabib, Luke, askren

Nice ones here. I got:

Jones
Cain
Fedor
Khabib
Tito

Honourable mention: Curtis Blades against The Reem was savagely beautiful. Needs many more but would be close to Cain/Jones if he did.

holy shit, i can't think of any other examples where a dude gets GnP the hell outta their body like that. If you watch in super slow motion, you can pinpoint the little moments where pieces of his soul dies from each body blow.

Disciplined Rampage is LHW GOAT

Random order:
Fedor, Cain, Khabib, GSP, Rampage (vs Chuck)

Brock did that vs mir. He went to the body a lot.

Khabib
GSP
Funky
Bones
Tito
Tatiana Suarez (honorable mention)

Luke murders people. Machida, crippled and shut down in 2. Branch, tapped to strikes in 2. Weidman (on his 4th defense) was a fish out of water with rockhold on top. Bisping, never been subbed until luke has him tap with 1 arm!. The boetch transition is the best you'll ever see from anyone in the MW division. Flawless. Thats only what he has done in the UFC mind you. People hate him so they ignore that shit but luke is top 5 all time

Who do you think should be on this list?

1- The mayer of suplex city Brock Lesnar.
2- Tito Ortiz
3- Mark Coleman
4- Fedor
5- Khabib

Prime Quinton Hampage Jacksun-uh

He stopped Liddell and Igor with body shots

Tbh Conor has some nice ground and pound. Well, he has great killer instinct and picks his shots well after planting an opponent. He had some clean shots against Poirer and Brimage, and the shots he landed on Aldo were emphatic.

Pettis is another example in the Conor realm. His GnP against Lauzon and Castillo was absolutely brutal.

Rockhold for me. When he gets on top he either finishes the fight immediately (Branch), or gives you a career-changing beating and you enter the next round a zombie (Machida, Weidman). Someone told him he was a flashy kickboxer and its been terrible for his potential. He has some of the best killer instinct on top I've seen.

For me, Lesnar is not even in the top 10.

1: Jon Jones

34hgfah_jpg.gif

gVdXGhH.gif

jon-jones-gnp-shogun-ufc-128.gif

137_Jon_Jones_vs_Rashad_Evans_gallery_post.jpg

2: Romero (just for this alone)

tumblr_nqn1d0EJWI1rofocqo1_500.gif

3: Cain

sfdjmf.jpg

1_medium_medium.gif

giphy.gif

2_medium_medium_medium.gif

4: Fedor

WillingGregariousEarthworm.gif

5: Mike Russow

qhM9CCF.gif

This is pretty much spot on

Nobody had more ferocity in their GnP than Fedor. Fedor wanted your head clean off and bounced off the ring.

Fedor fans are so insecure
Not as much as Fedor haters tho.

And how is that statement not true ? He was a God in gnp. His technique is was thing of beauty.

There was no hug, hug, slip a punch. That fucker would just posture up and start throwing bombs at whoever, big or small.

Amazing technique, amazing aggression and amazing agility.

What makes it even more impressive is that there were NO ELBOWS involved which makes it very very impressive.

Back