The tolerant left.

youre correcting my use of apostrophes in an internet forum? you must be really smart.

And... no. This is the problem with you uneducated left, you think it's ok to physically assault someone

calm down. she got a drink thrown on her. if we're being super technical, i suppose that is battery, or assault, but you could cut the fake outrage in here with a knife. lets not pretend she was beaten up or something.

or shout them down, trying to shut up their ideas. You don't believe in having proper discourse and it really hurts your overly emotional platform, ensuring people like Trump another 4 years.

stop trying to pigeonhole millions of people. and of all the people youre attempting to defend on the notion of reasoned discourse......tomi lahren.....really? lol. im actually very much opposed to stopping speech. the people who shut trumps speeches down caused the democrats the election. they made him the victim, which is a F'ing difficult thing to do.

Start learning from your mistakes.

stop making assumptions about my opinions and being overly dramatic.

youre correcting my use of apostrophes in an internet forum? you must be really smart.

calm down. she got a drink thrown on her. if we're being super technical, i suppose that is battery, or assault, but you could cut the fake outrage in here with a knife. lets not pretend she was beaten up or something.

stop trying to pigeonhole millions of people. and of all the people youre attempting to defend on the notion of reasoned discourse......tomi lahren.....really? lol. im actually very much opposed to stopping speech. the people who shut trumps speeches down caused the democrats the election. they made him the victim, which is a F'ing difficult thing to do.

stop making assumptions about my opinions and being overly dramatic.
you're*

Nothing overly dramatic about what I said. Let's move on from glorifying ghetto behavior and act like adults. Left is up first.

you're*

Nothing overly dramatic about what I said. Let's move on from glorifying ghetto behavior and act like adults. Left is up first.

let the bullies of both sides eat each other. tomi lahren is among them. if youre a douche, get drinks dumbed on you. dont whine. dont cry.

Calling someone out for being a cunt isn't intolerance.

Guess we aren't all one then if you want to use supersoakers against white people.

I didn't say anything about white people. Why do you have to be so racist all the time?

I'm not going to lose any sleep if some assholes get some extra H2O on their behind though.

White people. Fucking themselves for no apparent reason other than to virtue signal to black people and mexicans who give zero fucks about them.

Translation:

"I'm a giant bigot and I cannot wrap my head around others like me being anything other than giant bigots. So non-bigot acts by people like me simply have to be pandering or virtue signaling!"

Translation:

"I'm a giant bigot and I cannot wrap my head around others like me being anything other than giant bigots. So non-bigot acts by people like me simply have to be pandering or virtue signaling!"
Fuck you.

Even before clicking on the thread, I knew this was about Lahren, despite the thread title not mentioning it.

not true at all.

especially if the black guy was an absolute asshole on tv all the time. if someone threw a drink at rachel maddow id say the exact same thing. its not cool to do, but what do you expect? you make your living with fake outrage and condescension.

and it should be outlawed because it "could" lead to real physical violence? if thats the case, then shut down lahren and maddow's shows too.

I agree with the point of your post but Rachel Maddow >>>>>>>>>> Tomi Lahren in absolutely every category except looks.

Rosie O'Donnell is probably the closest equivalent and even she isn't that appropriate because she's a damn comedian, not a political pundit.

Calling someone out for being a cunt isn't intolerance.

If "cunt" means expressing views you don't like then it sure sounds like it.

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/intolerance

noun
lack of tolerance; unwillingness or refusal to tolerate or respect opinions or beliefs contrary to one's own.
unwillingness or refusal to tolerate or respect persons of a different social group, especially members of a minority group.
incapacity or indisposition to bear or endure:
intolerance to heat.

I agree with the point of your post but Rachel Maddow >>>>>>>>>> Tomi Lahren in absolutely every category except looks.

Rosie O'Donnell is probably the closest equivalent and even she isn't that appropriate because she's a damn comedian, not a political pundit.

yea. i dont think maddow is quite the asshole that tomi is, but still a fake outrage demagogue.

This thread needs more “it’s one RANDOM person and event doesn’t mean anything “ excuses
Like when the right kills people with cars?

There are dipshits on all sides. Whowouldathunkit

Clearly one rando chick’s moronic action in a shitty two second video in which no politics are discussed— and in fact, no words are said— speaks for half of the political spectrum.

DUMP

Or let’s talk about those “family values” Republicans...

Oh, but when a singular right winger does its an accurate representation of the right.

You should talk with your constituents about the blatant hypocrisy.

Man, the whinging victim complex on the right persists.

"Yeah, we want to violate civil rights, destabilize the international economy, enable government corruption, and plunge millions into poverty, all because we're too proud to admit we don't understand public policy.....BUT LOOK AT THIS PROVOCATEUR WHO HAS MADE A LIVING OFF OF PISSING OFF REASONABLE ADULTS GET WATER THROWN ON HER!!!!!!!!"

Pussies, the whole lot of you.

Man, the whinging victim complex on the right persists.

"Yeah, we want to violate civil rights, destabilize the international economy, enable government corruption, and plunge millions into poverty, all because we're too proud to admit we don't understand public policy.....BUT LOOK AT THIS PROVOCATEUR WHO HAS MADE A LIVING OFF OF PISSING OFF REASONABLE ADULTS GET WATER THROWN ON HER!!!!!!!!"

Pussies, the whole lot of you.
We're just whinging it dude.

Thanks for your "Leave Britney alone!!" rant.

Awesome thread by an awesome poster.

Grab them guns fellas, they're throwin' water. Now is our time.

Back