The tolerant left.

the person throwing the drink is in the wrong. its not a cool thing to do. but like i said, if youre an asshole on tv all the time, why be surprised?

its like defensive driving. if you blindly move forward during a green light without checking to be sure everyone has stopped, its not exactly you're fault if they run the light and hit you. but its the smart thing to do. if you make a living demonizing and mocking half the country, what do you expect?
We've seen plenty of what can be done if one disagrees with another's comments or actions. Social and mainstream media commentary, boycotting, picketing, marching, etc. All of them valid means to voice ones opinion that doesn't involve physically engaging with them in a hostile manner. We used to have a fairly well defined line on what was considered acceptable civil behavior and discourse. When that line was crossed it was by and large condemned by most "moderate" elements on either side of the argument. That line, and what we consider acceptable continues to be be blurred the further down this divided path we travel. It's not only bad for discourse but also bad for our society and helps justify further acts of escalation as what is considered acceptable or justifiable blurs further and becomes common place.

But she didn't get spit at, it was just a glass of water and it barely touched her.

It's cute how you all white knight this pretty blond who is publically an asshole every day.

I don't really find her that pretty, but I can guarantee she wouldn't throw a glass of water at someone and swear autistically at them for a differing political opinion.

Are the left even trying to keep up the charade they're kind or tolerant anymore? Read almost all the posts from the leftists on this forum. The vitriol is astounding. They're the reason Trump can show up and be president in his first election for anything ever.

"I mean that does have some merit and it's certainly a factor in..."

"Fuck you, Trumptard. You pieces of shit ruined this country and you love dead children, you're a racist, you're nazi scum, bow to your corporate overlords, moron"
Some of the guys on here are outstanding cunts.

A random woman threw a drink and “all liberals are children”.

That is a childlike and absurd statement. As far as we know there was a personal beef there. There is no guarantee this was connected to politics at all. This lady might have gone off on her about politics but Tomi could have slept with her boyfriend for all we know.

A man in Charleston drove his car into a bunch of liberal protesters and murdered them, for explicitly political reasons. If we’re going to sit here and make generalizations let’s at least take one or two of the relevant facts into account.

https://www.hotnewhiphop.com/tomi-l...n-at-her-in-restaurant-attack-news.50805.html

Thoughts? My thoughts go as follows: I think the left has a lot of hatred in their hearts and deep down a lot of these people that call other people racists are racist themselves.

Disagree with someone all you want . . . but to resort to something like this or anything close to it is pathetic.

I don't care if it was Tomi throwing the drink on someone she disagrees with or whatever . . . don't pull this crap.

I don't really find her that pretty, but I can guarantee she wouldn't throw a glass of water at someone and swear autistically at them for a differing political opinion.

I wouldn't care if she did throw water.

It's water.

A random woman threw a drink and “all liberals are children”.

That is a childlike and absurd statement. As far as we know there was a personal beef there. There is no guarantee this was connected to politics at all. This lady might have gone off on her about politics but Tomi could have slept with her boyfriend for all we know.

A man in Charleston drove his car into a bunch of liberal protesters and murdered them, for explicitly political reasons. If we’re going to sit here and make generalizations let’s at least take one or two of the relevant facts into account.

The childlike and absurd statements made across the board don't help ease the tension at all . . .

This shit is obviously a set-up. (1) She throws water, the one substance that has zero chance of even staining your clothes, (2) She misses by a mile, and (3) that twitter publicity was ready and waiting. I don't even think that was really Tomi Laren, it was just a crisis-actor look-alike.

False flag confirmed.

This post was sponsored by Alpha Brain, the #1 partially soy-based brain supplement sold only to those who hate Soy Boys. It's guaranteed to make you a Donald Trump level genius.

This shit is obviously a set-up. (1) She throws water, the one substance that has zero chance of even staining your clothes, (2) She misses by a mile, and (3) that twitter publicity was ready and waiting. I don't even think that was really Tomi Laren, it was just a crisis-actor look-alike.

False flag confirmed.

Why would they set this up and purposely miss?

Why would they set this up and purposely miss?

To be fair, I could see it being a set up from either side. You don't even see her face. It could just be some random blonde friend of the girl, and they just wanted to make a viral video by claiming it was Tomi.

The motivation from the other side is obvious.

Some people just like to be dicks. I don't even really care why. Everyone thinks their opinions are correct.

And then they go through major life changes, change opinions, and STILL think they're correct.

Just fuck everyone with opinions that they're better than anyone else, basically.

You can laugh at it all you want, but we classify it as assault for a reason. It's a physical provocation, that can escalate to real violence.

If some racist guy threw their drink at a black dude, I highly doubt you'd have this nonchalant attitude about it. Be honest, you just don't care because it happened to someone you don't like.

not true at all.

especially if the black guy was an absolute asshole on tv all the time. if someone threw a drink at rachel maddow id say the exact same thing. its not cool to do, but what do you expect? you make your living with fake outrage and condescension.

and it should be outlawed because it "could" lead to real physical violence? if thats the case, then shut down lahren and maddow's shows too.

We used to have a fairly well defined line on what was considered acceptable civil behavior and discourse.

when was that?

When that line was crossed it was by and large condemned by most "moderate" elements on either side of the argument. That line, and what we consider acceptable continues to be be blurred the further down this divided path we travel. It's not only bad for discourse but also bad for our society and helps justify further acts of escalation as what is considered acceptable or justifiable blurs further and becomes common place.

we agree on the symptoms, but it appears we do not agree on the source of the symptoms. id say that lahren is reaping what she sows. the same would be true for rachel maddow. demagogues and fake outrage peddlers will inevitably attract this type of attention.

To be fair, I could see it being a set up from either side. You don't even see her face. It could just be some random blonde friend of the girl, and they just wanted to make a viral video by claiming it was Tomi.

This guy gets it. I didn't even think of that. The lizard people might have set this up as a double blind operation. In other words, the drink tosser was a real liberal hired by the lizard people to throw her drink at what she thought was a fake Tomi Laren, but it turned out to be the real Tomi Laren disguised as the fake Tomi Laren who was told the drink tosser would be a crisis actor fake liberal.

Insight gained from watching the video 100x: It's for sure not Tomi Laren, it's Willem Dafoe.

not true at all.

LOL, bullshit.

and it should be outlawed because it "could" lead to real physical violence? if thats the case, then shut down lahren and maddow's shows too.

It IS outlawed. If a cop saw it, she'd be in shit. If Tomi wanted to press assault charges, she could, and she'd win.

Free speech =/= Assault

Stop making absurd comparisons.

LOL, bullshit.

It IS outlawed. If a cop saw it, she'd be in shit. If Tomi wanted to press assault charges, she could, and she'd win.

Free speech =/= Assault

Stop making absurd comparisons.

you win. it was a truly terrible thing to do. im outraged.

although, free speech exists between govt and citizen, not citizen and citizen. suffer the social consequences for your speech. you should not be assaulted, but ill not cry over a spilt drink.

Never saw that angle, that's a good theory.

If we can confirm it was her, I'll wager it wasn't set up. Nobody goes to that length to have such anticlimactic ending where she doesn't even notice cause they missed. Unless it's 13d cheese and I'm 8 levels behind.

Back