The tolerant left.

Actually, it's assault. You can't just throw drinks at people, because you're butthurt over their opinions.

Only a pussy would file assault charges after getting splashed on their back with water.

Only a pussy would file assault charges after getting splashed on their back with water.

Doesn't change the fact that it's assault.

I love how the pussy in this situation is the victim, and not the person who can't confront someone with words, so she resorts to a cowardly assault.

Liberals are children.

Doesn't change the fact that it's assault.

I love how the pussy in this situation is the victim, and not the person who can't confront someone with words, so she resorts to a cowardly assault.

Liberals are children.

Fucking a splash of water dude. A splash of water.

Fucking a splash of water dude. A splash of water.

Assault dude. Assault.

It's also pathetic and disgusting behavior. Are you cool with people spitting at other people too, because someone hurt their feewings?

I am suing my plumber. I was soaking wet this morning in the shower.

My feelings are hurt.

Yesterday it was raining when I went to get lunch with my co-worker.

I am officially declaring war on planet earth. I will not suffer being wet.

this is freedom.

say what you want, but if youre a fear mongering shit talking condescending jerk, you might have to suffer the social consequences of that in public.
That works both ways and is a way to justify retaliation which eventually leads to increasing escalation. If she had stopped, grabbed a glass of water and thrown it back at her or even spit at her it would likely have led to more physical confrontation. That's certainly more of the type of discourse we need in this nation. But then in a time when words are assault or labeled a crime what's a little physical confrontation or actual assault thrown in for punctuation.

Yesterday it was raining when I went to get lunch with my co-worker.

I am officially declaring war on planet earth. I will not suffer being wet.

Cringe.

You can stop embarrassing yourself with your absurd comparisons, and attempts at what you believe to be humor, at anytime. Or keep going, and truly prove what mentality you're working with here.

Last edited:
I can't stand Shaun King and Trevor Noah but I wouldn't throw a drink at them and verbally abuse them.

It's called being a well adjusted adult. Liberals aren't above that as we all see on an hourly basis.

Actually, if you put your disgusting Liberal mouth on the glass, and it mixes with the water, it's got your spit in it.

But she didn't get spit at, it was just a glass of water and it barely touched her.

It's cute how you all white knight this pretty blond who is publically an asshole every day.

Actually, it's assault. You can't just throw drinks at people, because you're butthurt over their opinions.

its not a cool thing to do, but im not outraged. if you make a living with fake outrage and demonizing millions of people, you shouldnt be surprised. "assault" lol

That works both ways and is a way to justify retaliation which eventually leads to increasing escalation. If she had stopped, grabbed a glass of water and thrown it back at her or even spit at her it would likely have led to more physical confrontation. That's certainly more of the type of discourse we need in this nation. But then in a time when words are assault or labeled a crime what's a little physical confrontation or actual assault thrown in for punctuation.

the person throwing the drink is in the wrong. its not a cool thing to do. but like i said, if youre an asshole on tv all the time, why be surprised?

its like defensive driving. if you blindly move forward during a green light without checking to be sure everyone has stopped, its not exactly you're fault if they run the light and hit you. but its the smart thing to do. if you make a living demonizing and mocking half the country, what do you expect?

its not a cool thing to do, but im not outraged. if you make a living with fake outrage and demonizing millions of people, you shouldnt be surprised. "assault" lol

You can laugh at it all you want, but we classify it as assault for a reason. It's a physical provocation, that can escalate to real violence.

If some racist guy threw their drink at a black dude, I highly doubt you'd have this nonchalant attitude about it. Be honest, you just don't care because it happened to someone you don't like.

There are scumbags on both the left and the right. The difference is the scumbags on the left think they're being a warrior for justice.

Damn near brainwashed. Sad.
Uhm, have you even seen the warriors for Trump? The good old boys and what not? Please.

Back