The tolerant left.

The left is very tolerant....as long as you agree with them.

Tomi Lahren is an obnoxious, intolerant racist agitator who has made a career out of stirring shit up and pissing people off.

Who gives a shit if somebody threw a drink on her? In real life there are consequences to being an obnoxious bitch.

As some of you like to say, "play stupid games, win stupid prizes".

Speaking her mind does not make her “loud-mouthed”. The girl has called out hate groups like BLM and racist former drug dealers like Jay-Z. Tomi is a physically fit, educated, beautiful, and intelligent woman. That combination pisses off the leftists. She is proud of America and the positive change we have seen since Trump took office.
hahahaha okay man, whatever you say.

Tomi Lahren is an educated young woman and a good role model for or youth. Get the fuck out of here with your racist and sexist bullshit.

She's a Youtuber who found a niche being pundit-fodder. She's not even a real Conservative and probably doesn't even know what that means.

She is a Fox News contributor. Keep hating on someone for being beautiful and successful.
Do you really think people hate her for being beautiful and successful? There are so many more beautiful, more successful women out there.

People hate Tammy Lahren because she is an obnoxious, racist, ignorant agitator.

You don't need to listen to @HatchetHarry

He's a 30 something male nurse and his parents still subsidize his existence by giving him the max allowed non-taxable cash gift every year.
I like talking to him. It makes me feel morally and intellectually superior in comparison.

Tomi Lahren is an obnoxious, intolerant racist agitator who has made a career out of stirring shit up and pissing people off.

Who gives a shit if somebody threw a drink on her? In real life there are consequences to being an obnoxious bitch.

As some of you like to say, "play stupid games, win stupid prizes".

So where is the line and who draws it? Can I assault anyone who says shit I don't like?

So where is the line and who draws it? Can I assault anyone who says shit I don't like?
It's a stretch to call throwing a drink on someone assault, but I see your point.

I'm not saying it's right, I'm just saying I don't feel sorry for Lahren at all.

The person who threw a drink on her should definitely be punished. 8 minutes of public service or something. Maybe a $3 fine.

Do you really think people hate her for being beautiful and successful? There are so many more beautiful, more successful women out there.

People hate Tammy Lahren because she is an obnoxious, racist, ignorant agitator.

She is far from any of those things. How is she racist? For calling out hate groups like BLM? Get the fuck out of here with your jealous bullshit. You are the prejudice one bashing her just because she is a fit beautiful blonde.

You don't need to listen to @HatchetHarry

He's a 30 something male nurse and his parents still subsidize his existence by giving him the max allowed non-taxable cash gift every year.

6 months from ARNP. I’ll break 250k in 2019 with my work ethic. Before you quote some stupid google stats on FNP pay look into how much FNP make in the ER and make locums($90/hour).

Parents will still give me $15k next year as well. I’ll use it for a Hulk Submariner and a nice weekend trip.

She is far from any of those things. How is she racist? For calling out hate groups like BLM? Get the fuck out of here with your jealous bullshit. You are the prejudice one bashing her just because she is a fit beautiful blonde.
Tell me, why do I hate her, and not any of the countless other more beautiful blondes?

I don't even hate her, I just find her annoying. She has made a living provoking people and picking fights. She has nothing positive to say, ever. For someone who "loves America", she sure seems to hate differing opinions and freedom of speech.

Speaking her mind does not make her “loud-mouthed”.

you can speak your mind without being a condescending jerk. and im not just picking on her. the left has its share of fake outrage demagogues too.

The girl has called out hate groups like BLM and racist former drug dealers like Jay-Z. Tomi is a physically fit, educated, beautiful, and intelligent woman. That combination pisses off the leftists. She is proud of America and the positive change we have seen since Trump took office.

lol. i see youre a proud consumer. her plan and fox's has worked out perfectly.

you can speak your mind without being a condescending jerk. and im not just picking on her. the left has its share of fake outrage demagogues too.

lol. i see youre a proud consumer. her plan and fox's has worked out perfectly.

She isn’t condescending. I’ve shared her views before she ever expressed them.

Back