The Shoopin' 25/8 Back to the Past Shooper Special

These were for another shoop thread (Faber) but they are also sort of retro-TV/Music, so I guess they can go here too.

YhhMepM.jpg

rF4S6e6.jpg

WZq3Ba6.jpg

5pR6pvs.jpg

These were for another shoop thread (Faber) but they are also sort of retro-TV/Music, so I guess they can go here too.

YhhMepM.jpg

rF4S6e6.jpg

WZq3Ba6.jpg

5pR6pvs.jpg
MacGyver was the shit, but I like that last shoop the most

second one is hilarious too :D

MacGyver was the shit, but I like that last shoop the most

second one is hilarious too :D

That iconic image of Robert Plant, smoking a joint with a sock in his pants, and a dove in his hand has been begging for a shoop.

War Zeppelin !

Ian McCall and DC rocking out in the 50's.

ian-dc-rocking-jpg.148889

Attachments

• ian-dc-rocking.jpg
    ian-dc-rocking.jpg
    147.4 KB · Views: 107
Supposedly this is a real picture from the 1800's. It was title "Actor dressed as The Mad Hatter, 1800s"

dana-mad-hatter-jpg.149103

Attachments

• dana-mad-hatter.jpg
    dana-mad-hatter.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 95
How dare you shoop delicious Member Berries

Hang on lemme' crack my knuckles first

How dare you shoop delicious Member Berries

Hang on lemme' crack my knuckles first

Even though I don't know what you said, aloha brother. Haven't seen you around in a bit. Maybe we just haven't crossed paths.

Even though I don't know what you said, aloha brother. Haven't seen you around in a bit. Maybe we just haven't crossed paths.

South Park's dig at nostalgia

Yeh I haven't been as active lately,

Dropped into a Sage Northcutt IG workout thread awhile back

Took one look at his thighs and I blacked out for three years

South Park's dig at nostalgia

Yeh I haven't been as active lately,

Dropped into a Sage Northcutt IG workout thread awhile back

Took one look at his thighs and I blacked out for three years

Ahh.. I am so out of it when it comes to Western culture. Glald your back brah. Don't be scarce.

following recent news.....

OKSsK2w.jpg

Last edited:
I saw the Platoon header and thought dis gon be gud.....

.....so I scrolled down and was not disappointed :D

It's a goddamned shame there aren't more shoop threads flailing about. I'd throw Rockhold on just about everything I could get my hands on.

I still have a soft spot in my heart for the Cerrone dancing with Beast. Had to repaint half the goddamned patterned ballroom floor in Sumo. Worth it.

It's a goddamned shame there aren't more shoop threads flailing about. I'd throw Rockhold on just about everything I could get my hands on.

I still have a soft spot in my heart for the Cerrone dancing with Beast. Had to repaint half the goddamned patterned ballroom floor in Sumo. Worth it.
it's especially bad for me because I'm in a situation where I don't have proper broadband so I only download events when I visit relatives :( since mid august, and that means I have to avoid current shoop threads if I don't want results spoiled for me. sucks donkey balls

I will be downloading the Lineker vs Dodson event tomorrow, plus the Cyborg event and Johnson-Poirier though I know the results for those except the most recent. I've been grateful for having a big project to do in the last month, that's for sure

so what's this cerrone shoop you're talking about? and what is sumo?

Back