The Shoopin' 25/8 Back to the Past Shooper Special

Music one :)

MQMEoNO.jpg

Bec Rawlings - Altered Beast (1988)
giphy.gif

AHj4sl6.png

Last edited:
the Deliverance one could go here too @dije1 it's such an influential movie.

watched it again recently and still a classic

the Deliverance one could go here too @dije1 it's such an influential movie.

watched it again recently and still a classic

Bec "Deliverance" Rawlings
rPoMYvw.jpg

pBWRtDv.png

Last edited:
Cool. The reason I didn't post it before is because the movie came out in 1972, but it's your thread. Your rules?1?

Bec "Deliverance" Rawlings
rPoMYvw.jpg

"Back to the Past Shooper Special". Not limited to any decade.

From the OP:

"Every decade has unique material and I am interested to see what our other shoop artists are strongly influenced by, besides MMA of course....."
".....so here is my neverending shoop thread where both old and new content is welcome."

@Jehannum I am convinced shoopers do not read. :p

"Back to the Past Shooper Special". Not limited to any decade.

From the OP:

"Every decade has unique material and I am interested to see what our other shoop artists are strongly influenced by, besides MMA of course....."
".....so here is my neverending shoop thread where both old and new content is welcome."

@Jehannum I am convinced shoopers do not read. :p

Oops.<6>

I haven't seen the first page in awhile. It's probably because I still have the "Back to the Future" shoop image in my head, so I associated the thread with the 80's. My mistake.

Oops.<6>

I haven't seen the first page in awhile. It's probably because I still have the "Back to the Future" shoop image in my head, so I associated the thread with the 80's. My mistake.

It's OK. It's almost @Jehannum's fault. As he was making this thread, I mentioned that he should be VERY explicit about it ... and does he?

.....so here is my neverending shoop thread where both old and new content is welcome. I have included keywords if you're wondering where to start or what to look for. Suggest more words (or less) and I will add or remove them. Maybe.

MUSIC - TV - TOYS - FILMS - COLLECTIBLES - GAMES - POLITICS - LITERATURE - BEVERAGES - COMICS - SPORTS - DOCUMENTARIES - FASHION - VEHICLES - FOOD - PUZZLES - NEWS - FURNITURE - DRUGS

I am going to suggest "culture". I have found some good images by Googling things like "70's culture".

It's OK. It's almost @Jehannum's fault. As he was making this thread, I mentioned that he should be VERY explicit about it ... and does he?

I am going to suggest "culture". I have found some good images by Googling things like "70's culture".
in my defence, it did start out as an 80's thread idea when I was making the promo image :D

updated the first post

I really wanted to avoid being strict or putting disclaimers though......

in my defence, it did start out as an 80's thread idea when I was making the promo image :D

updated the first post

I really wanted to avoid being strict or putting disclaimers though......

I did remember you mentioning it was going to be an 80's thread a while back. And the keywords like neverending (Neverending Story) and Back to the Past made me think 80's. I should have read the OP more carefully though. It's all good. I'll add more shoops later.

Last edited:
@Jehannum
giphy.gif

Paige Vanzant Altered Beast (1988)

Last edited:
I'm gonna have to get in on some of these game gifs :D will post 1 or 2 later today hopefully

nice work as well

Thanks, you should. This one was pretty easy. Wish I had posted it a lot sooner. Someone with your skills would do amazing things.

Last edited:
Nate Loves Conor

BI8UB7g.jpg

Last edited:
Schemp Ronda

7fjYESX.jpg

w73UoWo.jpg

Last edited:
PzjVLWJ.jpg

0303-fresh-prince-bel-air-1.jpg
ZrGMDbm.png

Last edited: