The Secretive Family Making Billions From The Opioid Crisis

Any hint of anti-semitism and this is gone.

Wow.

Edit: Seeing this is basically what the thread is I'll weigh in.

I don't see any point in racism warnings.

Mods should delete the post and replace it with a note saying its author was warned or banned.

Last edited:
21-26% of people who are prescribed opioids abuse them (but I'm not sure what qualifies as abuse).

8-12% develope an opiod disorders

4-6% who misuse opiods transition to heroin

From the NIH.

Be interesting to see how the need of pain killers effects these numbers.

Does serious need increase or decrease these numbers?

I remember my wife telling me about the time she asked her American relatives about paracetamol or aspirin and they saying "i got vicodin in the handbag" my wife was like "yeah, no thanks".

Yeah no ..... guessing Aussie.

I have a few friends that are doctors and they tell me how bad it is. The dealers come in, usually hot, well dressed women, and they offer the world for you to prescribe their drugs. Free trips to the Caribbean for conferences, etc. It is a dirty business much like lobbying.

Also, the FDA is about the worst organization out there. They should all be shot and pissed on.

Does the drug supplier have any way of knowing how much/often you prescribed?

well you know...not to be the asshole in the room but....it kind of serves america((and by default Canada)) right for going into afghanistan and getting control of the biggest pile of opium around, now we're going to act surprised that 15years later there is an out of control opiate problem...lol???

its shocking that this far on and so many people think we were over there for some muslim guy

they went and rounded up all that opium...what did you think they were going to do with it??

Incentives via pharmaceutical companies
Once you create the culture(dinners, hotels, money, etc.), it's easy to perpetuate it with little real thought from the majority of the offending group. Mix that with the number of people who are genuinely bad people(20-25%), and terrible things can happen.

End the war on drugs. Make opium great again!

opium%2Bden%2B%25231.jpg

Has the ts new account surfaced yet?

I'm gonna reply one more time because everyone else is scared to.

The pharmaceutical industry rivals the military in terms of funding and profit.

Think what the military can do with that money. Missiles, bombs, jets, satellites.

Then think what a company that makes something that can control your hormones, blood chemistry, brain chemistry can do. How many people are on these 'antidepressants'? Something that directly effects the brain and thinking.
Do you actually know what it does?

People calling tinfoil hat are the ones that actually should be wearing a tinfoil hat because maybe they're not affected yet.
I've never looked too far into or thought about where the money goes, but I agree with everything else. And yes, people will think youre a conspiracy nut or psycho just for bringing it up. Sad and naive, as you said. We just trust what a doctor says because, well, he's a doctor.

Now look at us.

In Mexico its illegal to prescribe brands, so what they do is make odd dosages.

So if a common medication dosage is say 200mg the medic will prescribe a 300mg, and you go to the pharma store and you find out that there isnt a generic brand with said dosage.

Of course you can always buy the off-brand and break it in half or simply google the dosage for whatever he prescribed you online.
Mexico is a whole other story....I remember buying vicodan and valium pre 9/11 when I used to go down there to party. Guys on the street would ask what you were looking for, take you to the doctor and he would write us a script for whatever we asked for, cost $20 for him then a few bucks for the rx...good fucking times.

Mexico is a whole other story....I remember buying vicodan and valium pre 9/11 when I used to go down there to party. Guys on the street would ask what you were looking for, take you to the doctor and he would write us a script for whatever we asked for, cost $20 for him then a few bucks for the rx...good fucking times.

Thing went a little more crazy after the government declared the war on drugs.

You can still get the stuff but not as easy as you could back then.

You have to ask yourself a question

How is it possible to fool so many doctors for so long?

How is it that the medical community is this vulnerable to deceit and manipulation?

And where else are they dangerously wrong?

Just like we been lied to about fat being bad this whole time... That's why i'm not too keen on fluoride being ok for us because of some "studies..."

Hard to believe anything anymore.

Just like we been lied to about fat being bad this whole time... That's why i'm not too keen on fluoride being ok for us because of some "studies..."

Hard to believe anything anymore.
The advice has been so bad for so long i cant tell if they are this daft or are doing it on purpose

Its not like families with a doctor as a parent eat any better so im thinking theyre all dumb as shit

Baffles me

And yes fluoride is unnecessary in the water

Straight against the teeth it helps but not digested

Its a waste product from alum and ag fert

Back