The Secretive Family Making Billions From The Opioid Crisis

Looks like the new account didn't last long. Better luck next time, Lex. ;)

The guys that sold weed were the same guys that sold crack cocaine in many places. As I said, I'm not talking about hippies growing weed in their basement and selling it.

Well I don't know about that and I'm sure you don't either but feel free to post some evidence, my experience (However anecdotal it maybe) does not agree with that.

this seems to be a recurring theme lately.
why cover up something that is obviously real?

ps..i am also jewish..
Yes, antisemitism is a reoccurring theme online.

TS got banned for this? Was this the last post he made?

Hijole

Back to the drug. It was created 100 years ago in another country. How was it patented anyways? Reminds me of the silly story with Colchicine (under patent despite being used in ancient Egypt)

And still no competition?? :

On April 16, 2013, the day some of the key patents for OxyContin were scheduled to expire, the FDA followed Purdue’s lead, declaring that no generic versions of the original OxyContin formulation could be sold. The company had effectively won several additional years of patent protection for its golden goose.

Why would you even bring that up when op said nothing anti-semetic nor did he/she even mention anything about jewish people. Just seems weird.

Pharma is a huge industry full of corruption. It's also a great way to make money on the stock market if you can find the right company.

It's crazy to me that if a drug doesn't pass FDA in the USA, you can still sell it to other countries.

Oxy is probably one of the worst legal drugs and made this family richer than the Rockefellers.

There's really no accountability anymore as long as enough money is involved.
Get this antisemite out of here.

because the TS most likely is a previously banned user with a history of exhibiting anti-Semitism

So now we're onto thought crimes in terms of open discussion on what's supposed to be an open forum (the Internet, not Sherdog).
Get this antisemite out of here.

Easy dude. I only hate jews when they're not funny lol.

I actually wouldn't know somebody is jewish unless they told me.

I'm gonna reply one more time because everyone else is scared to.

The pharmaceutical industry rivals the military in terms of funding and profit.

Think what the military can do with that money. Missiles, bombs, jets, satellites.

Then think what a company that makes something that can control your hormones, blood chemistry, brain chemistry can do. How many people are on these 'antidepressants'? Something that directly effects the brain and thinking.
Do you actually know what it does?

People calling tinfoil hat are the ones that actually should be wearing a tinfoil hat because maybe they're not affected yet.

Why would you even bring that up when op said nothing anti-semetic nor did he/she even mention anything about jewish people. Just seems weird.

Pharma is a huge industry full of corruption. It's also a great way to make money on the stock market if you can find the right company.

It's crazy to me that if a drug doesn't pass FDA in the USA, you can still sell it to other countries.

Oxy is probably one of the worst legal drugs and made this family richer than the Rockefellers.

There's really no accountability anymore as long as enough money is involved.

I'd already edited the OP and I'm well aware of the TS' posting history.

So now we're onto thought crimes in terms of open discussion on what's supposed to be an open forum (the Internet, not Sherdog).

Easy dude. I only hate jews when they're not funny lol.

I actually wouldn't know somebody is jewish unless they told me.

In case you missed Ruprecht's response because it REALLY seems like you missed his response.

He was not talking to the TS, who I know has been reported for anti Semitic shit before (and has finally been banned again), but to people who may post in the thread.

In case you missed Ruprecht's response because it REALLY seems like you missed his response.

He was not talking to the TS, who I know has been reported for anti Semitic shit before (and has finally been banned again), but to people who may post in the thread.

So warn him, privately. Why taint the whole legitimate topic with the first reply being a mod bringing it up when it was never brought up in the original topic.

And now the whole thread is about it, not because the OP brought it up, but because the first reply was a mod bringing it up.

So warn him, privately. Why taint the whole legitimate topic with the first reply being a mod bringing it up when it was never brought up in the original topic.

And now the whole thread is about it, not because the OP brought it up, but because the first reply was a mod bringing it up.
He mentioned it so the thread would stay open and people would discuss the topic, which most (excluding me obviously) have been doing.

The War Room does not have a good history of anything that could possibly be traced back to the "Jewish Cabal". If the OP made that outlandish claim to begin with, which he obviously did, hence the ban, then others may as well. @Ruprecht was merely nipping it in the bud.That is it.

So you're saying thousands and thousands of American doctors willingly and knowingly hooked millions of Americans on this stuff?

I wouldn't say knowingly.
You think because someone is a doctor that they know what these drugs are or what they do?

That's naive.

He mentioned it so the thread would stay open and people would discuss the topic, which most (excluding me obviously) have been doing.

The War Room does not have a good history of anything that could possibly be traced back to the "Jewish Cabal". If the OP made that outlandish claim to begin with, which he obviously did, hence the ban, then others may as well. @Ruprecht was merely nipping it in the bud.That is it.

Pretty much. All five of the OPs accounts were used for nothing but anti-semitic trolling. However the opioid topic is legitimate, so I edited out the OP's sarcastic little bit of misinformation and left the thread in place, with the warning that if anyone jumps on the OP's band wagon the thread is gone.

Pretty much. All five of the OPs accounts were used for nothing but anti-semitic trolling. However the opioid topic is legitimate, so I edited out the OP's sarcastic little bit of misinformation and left the thread in place, with the warning that if anyone jumps on the OP's band wagon the thread is gone.

Should maybe get rid of or change your warning then as it no longer fits and comes off a little strange.

<{vega}>

this doesn't make sense. the TS could have a strong history of a specific style of shitposting which has earned him to be banned previously multiple times - if could be that @Ruprecht was just warning him because of that. aka giving him a chance in telling him not to fuck this up this time around.

edit: never mind. Ruprecht explained it all.

<{vega}>

this doesn't make sense. the TS could have a strong history of a specific style of shitposting which has earned him to be banned previously multiple times - if could be that @Ruprecht was just warning him because of that. aka giving him a chance in telling him not to fuck this up this time around.

edit: never mind. Ruprecht explained it all.

I get that but it doesn't fit with the topic. Let's focus on that.

I get that but it doesn't fit with the topic. Let's focus on that.

that doesn't matter. the TS made some pretty offensive posts these past few days. @Ruprecht is just doing his yob meng

that doesn't matter. the TS made some pretty offensive posts these past few days. @Ruprecht is just doing his yob meng

I get it. I didn't see the original post, just this one and first reply which seemed way out of context.

We good now.

Back