The saddest part of the new UFC 220 Main event.

The only thing Ngannou broke in that fight was a sweat... arguably.

Poor Ngannou bet he wishes he was homeless again.
He needs a title shot asap he is in his 50s apparently.

Bisping fights in three weeks after a bloody fight and after being choked.

Nobody bats an eye

Ngannou fights in two months after he KOes a guy in first round, without being injured.

TS loses his mind
African
Poor
Dana is evil

i dont know how you connected conor to the ufc hws.

whats cmg is it liek wme

So, Ngannou got 90k last fight while Overeem got 800k. It is in the contracts, so be it. That is another topic.
No one knows the denials of the title fight but I can be certain that Ngannou won't get much of the gate if any because DC was already the headliner. Meaning, DC was going to get gate that he now must share with Stip.

This is the rich scewring over the poor. If you are good with this and that is how we look at the UFC. Then forums like Sherdog are going to go out of business because we wont have talking points.

Last edited:
The UFC is taking advantage of a hobo with no knowledge of the fight business. He wasnt even training until a few years ago. Most BJJ Black belts cant make that transition.

You know when you favorite fighter says he wants to fight all the time and then you don't see that? Well, its because fighters have managers that know what they are doing.
you want ngannou sidelined? fed a bunch of scrubs?

all the bad things about boxing.

ngannou should fight often and beat ppl if he thinks he canbeat them.

Nga what? Nga who?
Got a condo with nuttin' but condoms in it
The same place where the rhymes is invented
So all I do is rap and sex, imagine how I stroke
See how I was flowin on my last cassette?

Hov fan since the flattop days. :)

Bisping fights in three weeks after a bloody fight and after being choked. Nobody bats an eye

Ngannou fights in two months after he KOes a guy in first round, without being injured. TS loses his mind
HTTP3NwaWRlcmRpYXJpZXMucmljaG1vbmQuZWR1L19jb21tb25fS1AzL2ltYWdlcy9zcGlkZXJkaWFyaWVzL2Jsb2dzL2RhbmllbDE3L2ZpbGVzLzIwMTMvb2N0b2Jlci90cnlpbmctbm90LXRvLWxhdWdoLW8uZ2lm.gif

So, Ngannou got 90k last fight while Overeem got 800k. It is in the contracts, so be it. That is another topic.
No one knows the denials of the title fight but I can be certain that Ngannou won't get much of the gate if any because DC was already the headliner. Meaning, he was going to get gate that he now must share with Stip.

This is the rich scewring over the poor. If you are good with this and that is how we look at the UFC. Then forums like Sherdog are going to go out of business because we wont have talking points.
i agree nganou should get paid more but most of the other hws get the price mainly cuz how long they have been in the game. he should definately get a new contract for stipe.

why didnt you just say this in the OP?

I know people here make think I'm stupid or that I think UFC is the devil. Fine, but what is stupid is having a country that cries and cries about how rich people screw over poor people and then support it when they see it is being done in real time.

I'm not saying that this is the worse thing they have ever done. This GSP being the MW champ not fighting is worse.

2 weeks rest and a 4 week camp... the only issue is like @RhoneKill said, it's hard to taper and peak for the biggest fight of your life and then do it again 6 weeks later. I hope he does minimal training until December 20th or so

A post is losing my mind?

Hyperbole will get you nowhere.

Also, I did not like Bisping fighting Gas that quick. But he is on his way out and I thought it maybe a play to get UFC back in England for his retirement. Two very different circumstances.

"Waaaaaaaaaaah the UFC has booked the most exciting HW prospect in years to fight the Champ and it's happening soon! How aaaaawful!"

PhEHEz3.gif

Last edited:
Not sure if the OP is trolling or having a stroke.

Nobody bats an eye

Ngannou fights in two months after he KOes a guy in first round, without being injured.

TS loses his mind
African
Poor
Dana is evil

What did I ever say about Africa or Africans? Are you race baiting?

"Waaaaaaaaaaah the UFC has booked the most exciting HW prospect in years to fight the Champ and it's happening soon! How aaaaawful!"

Its great that you use quotes that no one has ever said. How many more fake conversations would you like to have?

PhEHEz3.gif

Nobody bats an eye

TS loses his mind
African
Poor
Dana is evil
A ton of people felt that Bisping's quick turnaround was fucked up, a really bad move, risking Bisping's health further, that Kelvin's win was a bit tainted, etc.

All of these things being true, lol. Shit was terrible.

Back