The saddest part of the new UFC 220 Main event.

You don't know if Donald Trump is gonna go postal and start a nuclear holocaust at any minute. I say, go for it man

Last edited:
Francis' real age is more than likely close to 43. The guy has to hurry up and make some dollar.

Didn't Ngannou say even before UFC 218 that after he won, he'd fight Stipe on as little as one week's notice? Right now he's so eager he's probably yelling at microwave ovens for being too slow.

Why delay it UFC 220 is far enough away and it's not like Ngannou was damaged in the Overeem fight

I get your point about peaking and what it means to just had finish a training camp especially for a big HW.

But Fran can't turn down that opportunity, unfortunately we have seen worse recently like Maia and even Bisping trying his 'fast rebound'.

So me caring about someone is bad?

This is you level of EQ?

You have to curse to get your point across. Meaning that my words hurt you so bad that you do even have the words to express yourself like the male,not man, you are.
tenor.gif

Poor dude is getting a title shot, i feel really bad for him.

Ngannou said he's ready and could have fought again that night.

UFC did this to Maia as well.

Maia could've had a year to train for Woodley, and the outcome would be the same. He wasn't going to gain some new elite level skill this late in the game.

I doubt Francis was coerced into that date, 220 doesn't need this fight, but it does bolster it pretty good if I do say so myself

He said he isn't injured and is ready to get back to training. He may have wanted it this quickly.

Stipe Miocic vs Francis Ngannou at UFC 220 depresses me. How is giving Ngannou so short of a time frame for recovery fair? He is being taking advantage of because he was poor so recently ago.

UFC plans to mastermind booking has not worked since Ronda kicked in the head. A lot of people are impressed with how Conor has become a superstar. But the price paid for the future of the UFC post Conor is steeper than you think.

When you think about it, this whole CMG style booking is actually killing MMA's future. Dana like it because Conor got him the boxing connections that he always(pre UFC) wanted.

CMG privileges made 145 and now 155 paper belts. GSP made sure to fight Bisping and now he is gone again making the 185 belt a paper one. Jon Jones is to blame for 205 but at least that is only division.

I hope Ngannou wins or loses in such a way that the people think he won just to bite this way of booking in the ass.
He literally took 0 damage in his last fight how is this unfair in any way? its better to let Ngannou fight while he's stile fresh,active and with the momentum he currently has.

Hey TS just cuz he was poor doesn't mean he is stupid. I'm guessing Nganou knows his body better than you and how much recovery he needs from training.

He was getting a title shot regardless, I doubt the UFC forced him into this.

Back