The saddest part of the new UFC 220 Main event.

RhoneKill

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Stipe Miocic vs Francis Ngannou at UFC 220 depresses me. How is giving Ngannou so short of a time frame for recovery fair? He is being taking advantage of because he was poor so recently ago.

UFC plans to mastermind booking has not worked since Ronda kicked in the head. A lot of people are impressed with how Conor has become a superstar. But the price paid for the future of the UFC post Conor is steeper than you think.

When you think about it, this whole CMG style booking is actually killing MMA's future. Dana like it because Conor got him the boxing connections that he always(pre UFC) wanted.

CMG privileges made 145 and now 155 paper belts. GSP made sure to fight Bisping and now he is gone again making the 185 belt a paper one. Jon Jones is to blame for 205 but at least that is only division.

I hope Ngannou wins or loses in such a way that the people think he won just to bite this way of booking in the ass.

Ngannou HIMSELF said he had zero injuries and was ready to get back to training the Monday morning after the Reem fight, so I don't really see the prob.

Not like he got rocked or was under adversity in that fight.

Yes, he may not be hurt but his body already peaked.

Bro..he doesn't cut weight really and hardly took any hits against Overeem.
The man himself said he wanted to do it as soon as possible.
Even if and I mean a BiG if Ngannou loses, you can always set up that rematch.
Ngannou has got everything to gain and nothing to lose, you can feel bad for stipe because he will have to fight Ngannou multiple times.

The UFC is taking advantage of a hobo with no knowledge of the fight business. He wasnt even training until a few years ago. Most BJJ Black belts cant make that transition.

You know when you favorite fighter says he wants to fight all the time and then you don't see that? Well, its because fighters have managers that know what they are doing.

Depresses you?
Taking advantage because he was recenty poor?

Seriuously dude MTFU and STFU.

Depresses you?
Taking advantage because he was recenty poor?

Seriuously dude MTFU and STFU.
So me caring about someone is bad?

This is you level of EQ?

You have to curse to get your point across. Meaning that my words hurt you so bad that you do even have the words to express yourself like the male,not man, you are.

Stipe Miocic vs Francis Ngannou at UFC 220 depresses me. How is giving Ngannou so short of a time frame for recovery fair? He is being taking advantage of because he was poor so recently ago.

UFC plans to mastermind booking has not worked since Ronda kicked in the head. A lot of people are impressed with how Conor has become a superstar. But the price paid for the future of the UFC post Conor is steeper than you think.

When you think about it, this whole CMG style booking is actually killing MMA's future. Dana like it because Conor got him the boxing connections that he always(pre UFC) wanted.

CMG privileges made 145 and now 155 paper belts. GSP made sure to fight Bisping and now he is gone again making the 185 belt a paper one. Jon Jones is to blame for 205 but at least that is only division.

I hope Ngannou wins or loses in such a way that the people think he won just to bite this way of booking in the ass.
h-3XeLe1.jpeg

I hope Ngannou punches you in your stupid head

Why do Americans claim that they are repressed by the system of the rich screwing the poor over and then cheer when they see in it action?

People saying recover from what obviously don't train at a high level at anything.

But a good week off and he'll probably be good to start training hard again if he's uninjured. Maybe take like 10-11 days to be safe but i think he'll be fine.

Back