The revenge of Steven Bannon

giphy.gif

He didn't operate CNN?

If you think Breitbart and CNN are even close with regard to journalistic integrity, then you're fucking insane.

Hell, up through the 2012 cycle, I considered CNN to have a rightward bias.

If Bannon can exercise real influence with the types that read that Breitbart shit that would crush Trump's support. There aren't many people left supporting Trump once you take out the loonie right wing racist types.

Breitbart was Trump's #1 propaganda tool. I firmly believe it was key in his election.

I should say it now, I don't think Bannon's firing/quitting will be a negative thing for Trump. I think Bannon will use his position to help entrench the base's support for Trump so that Trump will continue to push Bannon's agenda.

The comments on Breibart are hilarious. I found these but there are many more on the site:

6foyoy3vomgz.png

28kek1f8grgz.png

sh4q6hxmzxgz.png

So now Steve Bannon is the liberals new Hero of the Week.
Huh? Liberals are happy to see him go, but understand that Trump is the real problem.

In fact, outside of the alt-right I'm pretty sure everyone hates the guy.

Huh? Liberals are happy to see him go, but understand that Trump is the real problem.

In fact, outside of the alt-right I'm pretty sure everyone hates the guy.

I am happy he's left the white house but I don't hate him, same goes for Donald Trump once he has left the white house.

Am I alt-right?

Continuing from the last thread, was @KONE banned?

What is that guy going to do with his life, chop his fingers off like the old painter did in Clint Eastwood's Escape From Alcatraz movie when the warden took away his painting privileges?

Brietbart readers are the 30% that would never vote for a dem period.
It really makes no difference what he does.
Now he may take down a few establishment republicans but in those district they will prop up another Republican and hold the seat. Not much change.

Not true. If there are not primary challenges (ted Cruz has one) I'll be voting against every republican - except trump.

Yes. Went completely off the rails in the Charlottesville threads calling murdered Heather Heyer a terrorist and the like.

I thought he was just a Trump troll, I didn't realize he crossed the line to full Nazi.

I should say it now, I don't think Bannon's firing/quitting will be a negative thing for Trump. I think Bannon will use his position to help entrench the base's support for Trump so that Trump will continue to push Bannon's agenda.
Trump/Bannon collusion is the most obvious thing coming and how people cant see that is beyond me. Bannon want to use Breitbart to put pressure on Trump to do the things he didnt do when Bannon was in the white house. Bannon also has serious beef with people working for Trump, specially trumps favourite person in the world.....his daughter. Since Bannon came back they have already gone hard for McMaster. Trump isnt gonna watch Bannon attack his people and will respond to him very quick. I still dont think Bannon will have the balls to say a word about Ivanka and Jared. Once Trump snaps, there's no going back

I thought he was just a Trump troll, I didn't realize he crossed the line to full Nazi.
I truly honestly think everything he posted in the WR was to troll people, and I think most of the "trump supporters" here also don't really support him. They just do it to troll.

Kone was actually a good poster everywhere outside of the WR. He was even awarded best poster in the heavies awhile ago by a yuge margin.

I truly honestly think everything he posted in the WR was to troll people, and I think most of the "trump supporters" here also don't really support him. They just do it to troll.

Kone was actually a good poster everywhere outside of the WR. He was even awarded best poster in the heavies awhile ago by a yuge margin.

No, I think he really believes this stuff. It started as a troll, but then he started drinking that 4chan koolaid out of some Neo-Nazi's asscrack.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back