The revenge of Steven Bannon

No, I think he really believes this stuff. It started as a troll, but then he started drinking that 4chan koolaid out of some Neo-Nazi's asscrack.
You could be right, but his reefer madness threads made it obvious he was just in it to trul.

I truly honestly think everything he posted in the WR was to troll people, and I think most of the "trump supporters" here also don't really support him. They just do it to troll.

Kone was actually a good poster everywhere outside of the WR. He was even awarded best poster in the heavies awhile ago by a yuge margin.
Got voted smelliest turd by the rest of turd mountain?

Very few people seem to know why they dislike Bannon. You see the same people who rail against "neo-cons" speak negatively of Bannon. This suggests that they have no idea what they're on about.

It's funny because the more qoutes of his I read, the more I agree with him. He does not seem to have political views that can be easily placed into a box. He should do more interviews. Hannity's radio show on Patriot is a start.

I like a lot of Steve Bannons ideas, but he does remind me of a guy that will die with a belt rapped around his neck like that guy from Kung Fu a Legendary continues show, or something.

To what end exactly? Or is it just cause he mad?

170721144017_07_wh_briefing_0721_exlarge_169.jpg

I should say it now, I don't think Bannon's firing/quitting will be a negative thing for Trump. I think Bannon will use his position to help entrench the base's support for Trump so that Trump will continue to push Bannon's agenda.

ive been thinking this

i think bannon is a powerful tool and an intelligent guy, but people have somehow framed him as some KKK white supremacist. i think trump distanced himself for his image but also to free bannon up to wage a propaganda war without any of the backlash falling on trump

ive been thinking this

i think bannon is a powerful tool and an intelligent guy, but people have somehow framed him as some KKK white supremacist. i think trump distanced himself for his image but also to free bannon up to wage a propaganda war without any of the backlash falling on trump

A propoganda war against ivanka?

Is Bannon's revenge like Montezuma's revenge, except it flows from the mouth instead of the ass?

I truly honestly think everything he posted in the WR was to troll people, and I think most of the "trump supporters" here also don't really support him. They just do it to troll.

Kone was actually a good poster everywhere outside of the WR. He was even awarded best poster in the heavies awhile ago by a yuge margin.
I honestly believe he was a piece of shit self-admitted troll who polluted the forum with shit posts. Good riddance.

Last edited:
Back