The revenge of Steven Bannon

Joe

:l
@Gold
Reaction score
Just before the news broke that Bannon was out he told someone that he was going to war. Presumably against those he did not get along with in the WH and settle scores. In a vanity fair article Bannon is said to want Priebus to testify for Mueller. Bannon hates Javanka so much he seems to want Jared, Stephen Miller and Ivanka tied up in it because they were there when Donald made the decision to fire Mueller. A senior breitbart editor said “We’re prepared to help Paul Ryan rally votes for impeachment." If they think trump doesn't follow through on what bannon feels is important and election promises

In his feud with Kushner, Bannon may have a powerful ally:Reince Priebus, also recently departed from the White House with a quiver of grudges. Recently, according to several sources, Bannon has told friends he wants Priebus to give his account of the James Comey firing to special prosecutor Robert Mueller.According to a source close to Priebus, the former chief of staff believes that the decision was made during an early May weekend in Bedminster, where Kushner,Ivanka Trump, and Stephen Miller were with the president. Trump returned to the Oval Office on Monday, May 8 and told other aides he intended to fire Comey.

At Breitbart, Bannon has a brigade of similarly happy warriors. “We’re in a loud bar celebrating the return of our captain!” Breitbart’s Washington editor Matt Boyletold me on Friday night. Breitbart’s defense of Trump has so far helped keep the Russia scandal from gaining traction on the right. But that could swiftly change if Trump, under the influence of Kushner and Cohn, deviates too far from the positions he ran on. If that happens, said one high-level Breitbart staffer, “We’re prepared to helpPaul Ryan rally votes for impeachment."

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2017/08/steve-bannon-readies-his-revenge

Bannon wants to drain the swamp, and replace it with a snake pit. You're first, Ivanka!!
snake_pit_by_faile35.jpg

the only war he'll be fighting is against heart disease and diabetes

It really is getting messy. Don't like.

Last edited:
Very few people seem to know why they dislike Bannon. You see the same people who rail against "neo-cons" speak negatively of Bannon. This suggests that they have no idea what they're on about.

Wait, so breitbart isn't legit journalism?

This shitshow continues to get even shittier. God I love that Trump won instead of Hillary, she would just make the shit disappear and reappear in a morgue somewhere, but Trump, he lets his shit play out for the public.

Most entertaining presidency ever.

Very few people seem to know why they dislike Bannon. You see the same people who rail against "neo-cons" speak negatively of Bannon. This suggests that they have no idea what they're on about.
What are you talking about? Have you ever read the comment section of Breitbart? Every Bannon cock gobbler out there professes to HATE neo-cons (aka Globalists) and "RINOs."

The right truly doesn't even know what it is talking about any more. They can't govern worth a damn, obviously (see: healthcare, lol), and without democrats in power to attack they are attacking the mirror.

snake-eats-own-tail.jpg

Last edited:
Brietbart readers are the 30% that would never vote for a dem period.
It really makes no difference what he does.
Now he may take down a few establishment republicans but in those district they will prop up another Republican and hold the seat. Not much change.

What are you talking about? Have you ever read the comment section of Breitbart? Every Bannon cock gobbler out there professes to HATE neo-cons (aka Globalists) and "RINOs."

The right truly doesn't even know what it is talking about any more. They can't govern worth a damn, obviously, and without democrats in power to attack they are attacking the mirror.

It's assumed that the right wing of the Republican party dislikes the left aka neo-cons/RINOs.

It goes without saying why the pro-peace left hates neo-cons.

But why does that same left hate Bannon with such fervor? You can summarize his entire political ideology as being antagonistic towards neocons and quite frankly, not much else. Their hatred of guys like Pat Buchanan, Ron Paul, is also very counterproductive.

Oh yeah they're all "secret Nazis"... Anyone who stands up to the neo-cons becomes a "secret Nazi".

He has operated one of the most poisonous, unprofessional, and dishonest major news outlets in the world, and uses racial and ethnic anxieties to boost traffic while disregarding basic standards of journalistic integrity. The publication also employs several unqualified persons and bona fide boot lickers and racists.

If it weren't for his ties to Breitbart, I would regard him as significantly less offensive than most Republicans, given that he at least has some regard for everyday Americans apparently.

He has operated one of the most poisonous, unprofessional, and dishonest major news outlets in the world, and uses racial and ethnic anxieties to boost traffic while disregarding basic standards of journalistic integrity. The publication also employs several unqualified persons and bona fide boot lickers and racists.

If it weren't for his ties to Breitbart, I would regard him as significantly less offensive than most Republicans, given that he at least has some regard for everyday Americans apparently.
Is Breitbart a major news outlet now?
I still consider it to be a joke

Is Breitbart a major news outlet now?
I still consider it to be a joke

I mean, it is the single most cited-to outlet in War Room threads without a doubt. Every single outrage orgy here cites to a Breitbart article it seems.

He didn't operate CNN?

Bannon lost power on the inside, so he's going to leverage it from the outside. It makes strategic sense given how much media Trump consumes and where he gets his talking points. Bannon just needs to make sure Trump is reading Brietbart now, might even consider producing a daily youtube webcast or something that Bannon could tweet out around 6am every morning.

I think this talk does sort of confirm he was a leaker though. It was a turf war for Trump's ear - and best way to eliminate your opponents was leak damning news about them. I don't get Mooch's angle in coming in like a bat out of hell with axes to grind, other than he is a RINO Globalist and he wanted to eliminate Bannon.

Brietbart readers are the 30% that would never vote for a dem period.
It really makes no difference what he does.
Now he may take down a few establishment republicans but in those district they will prop up another Republican and hold the seat. Not much change.

I dunno. Bannon seems to be in line with 80s and 90s blue collar dems.

Millennial dems however seem to be a buncha limp wrist globalist poofters.

Back