the resurrection of beautiful beast Ronda Rousey

elanimalsantana said:
I'm a big Ronda fan and want to se her back on top but get real pal. Miesha is the true Champ. Miesha beat the (wo)man [Holly] who beat the (wo)man [Ronda]. That's how it works. You sound as bad as the Chael nutlickers who bought into his horse sh1t, fake belt and all.
Well Chael didn't take Andersons arm home with him twice, agreed Tate is the true champ for now but it isn't the same situation as Chael and his fake belt.
Yeah but the Chael nutlickers were buying into the nonsense that he was the "Real Champ" after tapping out to Anderson just as you are that Ronda is despite having gotten KTFO in her last outing.

You're a loser if you think girls have to be hot without makeup.
He doesn't mean they can't be hot, he
-3/10
No one wants to see ronda unless it's concussed and struggling to breathe while a full stadium of onlookers and millions at home rejoice.
Lmfaoooo wow, you must truly live an unhappy life

I don't understand how people can talk this way about someone they'll most likely never speak to in their life lol

Now Go on and make some Edmond Appreciation Thread TS.

I don't agree with that.

The wins Gina has were dominant.

Gina might have taken a couple losses, but that wouldn't have been a big hamper.

She has a much more likable attitude and is quite a bit better looking than Honda.

Couple that with being a very good fighter and that would have been enough for Gina to propel the Hel out of WMMA.

Gina's fighting ability and looks are in direct and opposite proportion to Rousey's.

Almost as importantly, she was also missing the insane drive and self promotion that made Rousey a household name. She bounced from MMA the moment she lost. She was never a champion. I ain't talking shit on Gina, but there's a reason she was fated to be an obscure footnote in MMA. She didn't have the right combo.

Gina's fighting ability and looks are in direct and opposite proportion to Rousey's.

Almost as importantly, she was also missing the insane drive and self promotion that made Rousey a household name. She bounced from MMA the moment she lost. She was never a champion. I ain't talking shit on Gina, but there's a reason she was fated to be an obscure footnote in MMA. She didn't have the right combo.

"Obscure footnote"?

Everyone on this board knows who Gina is.

I also disagree that her fighting ability and looks are in direct and opposite proportion to Honda's.

Gina was good.

She has a grand total of 1 loss to the woman who many, maybe even the majority, think will wreck Honda.

That's the only reason she wasn't a Champion. Her last fight was the fight the belt was created.

"Obscure footnote"?

Everyone on this board knows who Gina is.

I also disagree that her fighting ability and looks are in direct and opposite proportion to Honda's.

Gina was good.

She has a grand total of 1 loss to the woman who many, maybe even the majority, think will wreck Honda.

That's the only reason she wasn't a Champion. Her last fight was the fight the belt was created.

I sincerely doubt everyone on the board knows who she is, even for a MMA forum. I am also positive most people here have never seen her fight, but have drooled over gifs of her biting her lip and doing weigh ins ten times more. That's fairly obscure. Compare that to everyone and their mom (literally quite often) knowing who Rousey is, yeah, it's not even close.

Why do people hate ronda now?
She is like a diaz brother.

Have you seen her visit stockton? She got along find with real people. She doesnt like fakes. PVZ should shutup before she gets scotch taped by Ronda.

Weak troll attempt. Nobody wants Rousey back
Only dipshit WWE fans don't want her back

She's the greatest female fighter of all time. Unless you hate WMMA or are a dipshit WWE goon, you want her back. Real fight fans want her back

Only dipshit WWE fans don't want her back

She's the greatest female fighter of all time. Unless you hate WMMA or are a dipshit WWE goon, you want her back. Real fight fans want her back

WMMA in general is lame. Personal assistants fighting after training with their boyfriends does not interest me

I was here before she lost

All the haters had their mouths firmly shut

After 10 years on these boards, seeing bandwagons come and go, seeing fan's perceptions change over and over.... 10 fucking years and this Ronda hate bullshit is by far the most disgraceful, disgusting thing I've seen. None of you had a word to fucking say before she lost and don't tell me otherwise, I was here, I saw.

You all should be ashamed. You won't be, because you have no shame, but I spit in your general direction.

P4P greatest moment in the history of combat sports
c781b103de6673a0a52375043bbd8be6.gif

Watch more combat sports.

It's crazy looking at that pic with Edmond after she got KO'd cuz it legit looks like her ass completely deflated after Holm starched her. I remember Ronda having a bangin' ass at the weigh-ins during the Strikeforce era. Maybe I'm outta my mind, but that's how I remember it.

After 10 years on these boards, seeing bandwagons come and go, seeing fan's perceptions change over and over.... 10 fucking years and this Ronda hate bullshit is by far the most disgraceful, disgusting thing I've seen. None of you had a word to fucking say before she lost and don't tell me otherwise, I was here, I saw.

You all should be ashamed. You won't be, because you have no shame, but I spit in your general direction.

Nah man, I was one of MANY that was completely sick of Ronda's schtick and was praying for her to get humbled by HHH. Mind you, given her mediocre performances up to that point nobody actually expected Holm to get the job done, but there was plenty of Ronda hate here prior to her last fight. That being said, yeah, it's gotten a bit out of control and I have to say that I do hope Ronda gets off the twinkies and ice capps and comes back to the game a better person and reclaims her crown.

It's crazy how when you actually get what you want in a situation like this you can realize that maybe you didn't really want it all that bad after all.

But I do love me some Cupcake...

*tips fedora*

giphy.gif

elanimalsantana said:
I'm a big Ronda fan and want to se her back on top but get real pal. Miesha is the true Champ. Miesha beat the (wo)man [Holly] who beat the (wo)man [Ronda]. That's how it works. You sound as bad as the Chael nutlickers who bought into his horse sh1t, fake belt and all.

Yeah but the Chael nutlickers were buying into the nonsense that he was the "Real Champ" after tapping out to Anderson just as you are that Ronda is despite having gotten KTFO in her last outing.
Doesnt matter what you clowns think of Chael. He is the only man in the world to win 5 rounds vs Anderson. He was 40 seconds away from beating Jones by DQ due to injury. Only guy to tap out Shogun in the UFC.

Ronda has a bad attitude and is a rich bully. She is the MMA equivilant of Biff from Back to the Future.

Back