the resurrection of beautiful beast Ronda Rousey

Ronda can kick everybody's ass on here
And she will be champ again
War Ronda

take out the beautiful part and it sounds more accurate

you mean a boring ass point fighter? yeah....

all of these trolls and haters are probably more looking forward to ronda's return than her fans
Im not sure what's worse: Being a boring ass point fighter or getting blasted, butchered and KTFO by said boring ass point fighter.

Ronda is a biatch !! listen how she talks in her old interviews !! LIke like im so better than everyone .. like OMG ..like like everyone look at me !!

Im glad the truth came out about VanZant !! shows rousey has had class all along .. as if the temper tantrum didnt give it away at weigh ins with Holli :rolleyes:

Everyone Else > Rousey

Im not sure what's worse: Being a boring ass point fighter or getting blasted, butchered and KTFO by said boring ass point fighter.

who cares? its not me who got headkicked

ronda's fights are entertaining, holly's are not

I'm a big Ronda fan and want to se her back on top but get real pal. Miesha is the true Champ. Miesha beat the (wo)man [Holly] who beat the (wo)man [Ronda]. That's how it works. You sound as bad as the Chael nutlickers who bought into his horse sh1t, fake belt and all.
Well Chael didn't take Andersons arm home with him twice, agreed Tate is the true champ for now but it isn't the same situation as Chael and his fake belt.

DAUGHTER'D

1xfWoIw.jpg

If ever visuals told a story it's this.

How Ronda's Spirit Was Extinguished.

By Holly Holm.

Ronda and Joanna are the two most exciting female fighters. Everyone else bores the hell out of me. I'm looking forward to her return and I hope she gets the title back. I was really happy to see Holly lose because she's absolutely boring to watch - jab, jab, oblique kick, skip away, rinse and repeat. Miesha is only slightly more entertaining.

There was a period of time in Strikeforce/early UFC when she was in her prime and a solid 6.5/10 elbow too pointy but still wood, especially during weigh ins. She's past that prime imo. Some women age like fine wine, others have a very small window during which they look good. Just look at Dr. DeMars and you'll see the direction Ronda is headed. No Bueno. Get out while you can Travis!

It's been a tough six months for Rousey fans. At least TS stuck his head above the parapet and made a token effort.

Back