the resurrection of beautiful beast Ronda Rousey

With an ass like that, it's "Son'd".
2E75AD1100000578-3319107-image-m-81_1447571772262.jpg

I've never been clear on this... Is this pic from before or after the fight?

you mean a boring ass point fighter? yeah....

all of these trolls and haters are probably more looking forward to ronda's return than her fans
wish i wasn't at work could post the gif of holm's headkick and maybe even add tate's RNC gif...holm's 2 biggest fights were not decisions....

I still find her hot (hehehe..... )

Anna-Elmose.jpg

i gave her some fake tits to compete with tates
TtMz8KP.jpg

How is she THE true champ when she was beaten without controversy?

I don't agree with that.

The wins Gina has were dominant.

Gina might have taken a couple losses, but that wouldn't have been a big hamper.

She has a much more likable attitude and is quite a bit better looking than Honda.

Couple that with being a very good fighter and that would have been enough for Gina to propel the Hel out of WMMA.

You lost me at "beautiful", but then you won me back over at "beast".

Bring back ronda, I wasnt a fan of her before but now i am. She rustles sherdogs jimmes so much with every little comment.

I see some weak ass ppl talking about the GOAT.. There is nothing I wanna see more then Ronda resurrected allover again and starch opponents within seconds of the first. She is the true champ imo. Wonder woman. There is only one Greatest of all times.

Go Get some Ronda
6ea8beb0758381ee3856d5672fbdcf4e.jpg
TS go find a busy street preferable a highway or interstate
then go play in it
everyone here will thank you
BTW the first true mainstream champ was Gina but you probably werent watching mma then

Aside from the repulsive Travis Browne misstep I'm still a fan and hope she comes back strong.

Or at least avenges her loss.

And smokes Tate one last time.

And dumps the gump.

Just because we have a difference of opinions doesn't make me a loser. I am actually quite successful, have a beautiful child and a beautiful wife.

Go back to listening to Kanye.
Damn bro roasted me. But yeah you're a loser.

Back