The Reason Why Some People Hate GSP

I don’t root for guys who’s main objective is to score with jabs and hold top position.
No threat to finish a fight.

Just look at the hardy fight. Gsp has very few ways to finish a fight. Outside of a cut stoppage or every fight going the distance.

Many of his fights are hard to watch.
Any of the other great fighters that’s not the case at all.
The majority of there fights are great to watch.

Gsp highlight reel would. Be a jab. Takedowns. And. Some elbows.

That says a lot. Safety first. Position second. Even with great conditioning he didn’t manage to stop a lot of guys even with that grinding top position style.

His popularity has to do with his looks being the first Canadian star and the women and gays love him

I don’t root for guys who’s main objective is to score with jabs and hold top position.
No threat to finish a fight.

Just look at the hardy fight. Gsp has very few ways to finish a fight. Outside of a cut stoppage or every fight going the distance.

Many of his fights are hard to watch.
Any of the other great fighters that’s not the case at all.
The majority of there fights are great to watch.

Gsp highlight reel would. Be a jab. Takedowns. And. Some elbows.

That says a lot. Safety first. Position second. Even with great conditioning he didn’t manage to stop a lot of guys even with that grinding top position style.

His popularity has to do with his looks being the first Canadian star and the women and gays love him

That explains why he’s popular on sherdog

Not triggered at all. And that's a fucking stupid word, almost as bad as cringey. Use adult words, boy.
You're still an idiot.
View attachment 343129
I see a lot of words, but no real substance here.

Gsp saw "a good style match"?

That's why he chose to suddenly move up 15 lbs, after years and years of ducking Silva in the same weight class?

So Whittaker wasn't "a good style match"?

Oh wait, I forgot.....Colitis, right?

Use your head.

So you don't understand what I wrote? Everyone else seemed to get it just fine. I will try and dumb it down for you a little next time. Sorry.

So you don't understand what I wrote? Everyone else seemed to get it just fine. I will try and dumb it down for you a little next time. Sorry.
Why are you quoting me?
But please do dumb it down for me next time.
Thanks.
1518658812577.jpg

{<huh}

The guy tapped to strikes in his prime vs a lw!?!

What more do you need?
look-muddafukka-even-i-know-thats-fuckin-retarded.jpg

Posters on sherdog hate him because he is now the clean GOAT…check sig

Overall goat = jones

Lol. was an accident. I was going to reply to you earlier and did not see that your post was still up.

I think you are just fine. One of the logical ones.
He's never gonna get it. He has more chance of getting pregnant.

GSP is generally liked by most fans. He gets cheered at just about every city he fights in. Only on Sherdog is there some weird GSP hate fetish.

I only hate GSP because of his constant vaseline greasing before the athletic commissions had to step in with a rulechange.

And maybe because of the fuckery that is the MW division right now. He should've defended his title or never fought for it in the first place.

Actually it'd be odd if some people didn't hate him. Same for Fedor, Anderson, Jones, McGregor, and any other successful fighter.

For some reason half of Sherdog thinks that everyone should agree on what makes a fight interesting or boring. This is elementary school thinking; sixth graders think everyone should like the same band, or the same flavor ice-cream, or the same movie, or the same football team.

The reality is that human taste varies wildly. Some people find classical music mind numbingly boring, but love rock. Others find rock boring but love classical music. And then you get people who think both are boring and love country music. Or folk music. Or jazz. You can do the same thing with movies, or books, or anything else.

So of course some people are going to find GSP boring and others find him interesting. Same with Fedor, Jones and Anderson. And if you get right down to it, no one in the UFC has ever got even 1% of NAmerica's potential 200 million PPV market to watch - 99% of North Americans find every UFC fighter in history boring.

The only odd thing is that some Sherdogger's expect people to agree on whether GSP (or any other fighter) is interesting or boring. Or likable. Or anything else.

Its goofy, its this same conversation playing out constantly.

"I find GSP (Anderson/Fedor/Jones) fights interesting".
"You're wrong. You only think you find them interesting but in reality you find them boring. So you must be lying if you say you find them interesting, because my subjective feelings are true for everyone."

Not everyone is going to like the same fighters, or how they fight, their personality or anything else. That's simply the way humans are.

GSP is just too delicious for this world. Even aliens can't escape his magnetism.

People, being what they are, deal with that attraction in their individual ways.

Back