The Reason Why Some People Hate GSP

Some people just hate winners and all GSP does is win.
V230XKx.png

giphy.gif

You should quit proving that you're a fucking idiot.
View attachment 342989
I’m the idiot who responded to a thread and moved the conversation forward with my OPINION, but you’re the guy who didn’t even respond to the thread and is just a gsp white knight. Lol, ok.

Let hear your theory as to why so many people now don’t like your cadania boi.
I think he’s eroded the confidence of mma fans and people can read between the lines and see the kind of guy he really is.

What say you?

I’m the idiot who responded to a thread and moved the conversation forward with my OPINION, but you’re the guy who didn’t even respond to the thread and is just a gsp white knight. Lol, ok.

I think he’s eroded the confidence of mma fans and people can read between the lines and see the kind of guy he really is.

What say you?
Your opinion is irrational, irrelevant, and just pushes your ignorance.
You're so fucking stupid.
1518656172477.jpg

I think some dislike him for being a non american who out wrestles american wrestlers.

I think there are some drones out there who just follow whatever Dana says. When Dana is making money off someone then they are the best thing ever and when he stops making money off someone then he turns on them, there are those who just believe whatever he says.

Those are two reasons, there are probably more.

Gsp is hated because of his propensity to quit and pad his legacy.

He quit after Hendricks fight so he didn’t have to rematch

He quit after cherry picking bisping so he didn’t have to fight good 185ers

He quit on himself when tapped to strikes

He quit trying to finish fights and became a lay and pray guy after tappingnto strikes becaus he didn’t want to lose.

He has lost the confidence of a lot of fight fans who see the writing in the wall.

So what you are trying to say then is he beat up one of your fav's and you are still butthurt? Who was it?

When Fedor walked by GSP, was that at a Bellator event?

On topic: Some might hate GSP, but I think a lot just didn't like his boring style in the latter half of his career. As a person, I don't see how anyone could hate GSP.

What say you?

nintchdbpict0003600315711.jpg

All I see is GSP bi-winning and you being pissed about it.

quote-i-m-bi-winning-i-win-here-i-win-there-charlie-sheen-169408.jpg

eye-of-the-tiger.jpg

What say you?

Oh, I see. It is because he is from Canada and he beat up one of your favorite fighters. Or did someone from Canada pin your girlfriend and you just hate anything Canadian?
Please, tell us more, lol.

Every top level fighter in MMA is hated.

If you search for the fighters with the most hate posts against them, you will find (in no particular order): Fedor, GSP, Anderson and Jones.

And its not even close. Rousey was up there for awhile, but now she's more or less dropped off the scene. McGregor is working his way up, but he has years of hate posts against the big four to catch up on - it'll be years before he makes it to the level of hate that the top four have.

Something about MMA fans I guess, I can't think of any other sport where the top competitors get the majority of the hate (well, maybe boxing during Ali's reign - and of course no one in MMA gets close to the amount of hate Ali got).

He quit trying to finish fights and became a lay and pray guy after tappingnto strikes becaus he didn’t want to lose.

He has lost the confidence of a lot of fight fans who see the writing in the wall.
He quit after Hendricks because this was before USADA and he was tired of competing with juiced up cheaters. Since USADA came in, Hendricks is half the man he used to be. GSP came back as an old guy and fought another old guy. Big deal. Just because someone does not make decisions in their own career based on what "you" think they should do, does not make them a bad person or give you a legitimate reason to hate them. He's one of the best ever, so you'll just have to deal with that. For the record, I never cared much for his boring style, but I can give him the credit for being a winner that he deserves. You would tap to strikes if I was on top of you pounding your face in, as well.

People hate him because he's an opportunistic cherry picking, baseline cheating, decision lay and pray artist, who not fooling anyone who''s objective.
I can taste the saltiness in your tears.

This is either a troll or one of the worst posts I've ever seen.

Why not just whip out every lame excuse that's been repeated 100 times over? Did he fucking steal your lunch money or something?

You can't just take what the poor bastard says at face value? Probably one of the most humble, honest, intelligent and proper champs of all time and people still give him shit when you have guys like Jones and Anderson Silva who obviously tried to game the system and try to come off like they never did anything wrong.

I can't respect a guy enough who has the class to forfeit a belt that he knows isn't his proper weight class. Doesn't hang onto it like the belt nazi that McGregor is screwing up the division for months.

When GSP is gone he'll have done more good for the sport then pretty much every other fighter involved to date.

I can taste the saltiness in your tears.

I get salty when people are so biased, that they consider a guy who wasn't able to finish a fighter in his weight class in OVER A DECADE, a top level fighter. It's pretty sad.

Are you insane ? , the man has every right to come and go as he pleases , not only beating some of the best WW's in his era ( Hughes , Condit , Alves , Fitch , Shields etc ) has been a consistent draw for the UFC , he has earned his money.

Last edited:
I get salty when people are so biased, that they consider a guy who wasn't able to finish a fighter in his weight class in OVER A DECADE, a top level fighter. It's pretty sad.
What's sad is you entering every GSP thread despite hating the guy.

You will have to accept the fact that GSP is one of the GOATs. Of course this isn't based off of your irrelevant and biased opinion.

It's based on his actual record and of course the opinions of people that actually matter. Guys who have fought him, guys who actually fight and people involved in the UFC or in MMA in general. It's time you get the clue.

Was always a fan but will admit disappointment with his later Safe Pierre Style.

Still the man is remarkable and his legacy is amazing.

Back