The Reason Why Some People Hate GSP

Gsp is hated because of his propensity to quit and pad his legacy.

He quit after Hendricks fight so he didn’t have to rematch

He quit after cherry picking bisping so he didn’t have to fight good 185ers

He quit on himself when tapped to strikes

He quit trying to finish fights and became a lay and pray guy after tappingnto strikes becaus he didn’t want to lose.

He has lost the confidence of a lot of fight fans who see the writing in the wall.
Sounds like people are whiney little bitches.

Most of the people who hate GSP are retards anyway. Mostly insecure Aldo and Silva fans.

People hate him because he's an opportunistic cherry picking, vaseline cheating, decision lay and pray artist, who's not fooling any sensible, objective person.

Do you really expect us to see you as a sensible, objective person after posting such a gem?

When Pro Wrestling fans started to become MMA "fans", everything changed. They created the "new" GSP. He fought safely to build a record because that's what those fans wanted: they live in a fantasy world, so they didn't actually care about fighting and violence; they wanted a hero to worship, a "nice" guy with big muscles, like some Pro Wrestlers.

Gsp is hated because of his propensity to quit and pad his legacy.
What fight did he quit in?

He quit after Hendricks fight so he didn’t have to rematch
you know that isn't true. he said he was taking time off before that fight.

He quit after cherry picking bisping so he didn’t have to fight good 185ers
False, many people, me included believe he would defeat Whittaker, just like wonderboy did.

He quit on himself when tapped to strikes
what's worse for your health, not tapping to RNC or not tapping to head strikes? only an idiot would risk their long term health to go out on their shield via KO. grow up.

He quit trying to finish fights and became a lay and pray guy after tappingnto strikes becaus he didn’t want to lose.
Lay and pray? FFS man, show me one fight he laid on someone and didnt do anything? Show me one fight that he was praying not to be reversed? you can't.

He has lost the confidence of a lot of fight fans who see the writing in the wall.
No, in fact, real fight fans know he is top 3 pfp fighters in the world. Casuals who's fighters lost to him hate him.

So did Toner slit his wrists after he got rekt again by Holloway? Just wondering, haven’t seen any of his GSP hate threads in ages.

Oh,no. don't be modest now. You were just so kind to again point out that the average person does not understand what they are looking at. I don't understand how someone who is opportunistic or boring could be super popular. How could we make such a mistake?

Oh wait, I think I figured it out. Lets see, maybe it is because this is your opinion and most people don't share it or give a shit how salty you are about the guys success.
So people like you say he is boring because he gets guys down but I don't see the lay n pray. He seems to always be looking for a way to advance position and do damage. The ref's clearly agree being that they rarely, if ever stood him up. Are you smarter about mma than the ref's also?

You say he is opportunistic for wanting Bisping? Yes he is. He saw an opportunity to come back after a long layoff and move up a weight class to face a guy who is a good style match up for him, make history and a pile of money.
He was always judged by his haters for not moving up a weight class which is just silly to start with, and so he checked that box in his career. Bisping is a good style match, he is also no cake walk. Bisping knocked out the champion, is much larger and has smoked a lot of good fighters in his career. The haters are just like my ex, always looking for something to bitch about. What next? will you guys be calling for him to fight a fucking bear? If you hate him and just want him to lose, say so instead of dancing around the issue.

It never gets old when people state their opinion almost as if it is fact and then proceed to top if off by insinuating that if you disagree then you are stupid.

I see a lot of words, but no real substance here.

Gsp saw "a good style match"?

That's why he chose to suddenly move up 15 lbs, after years and years of ducking Silva in the same weight class?

So Whittaker wasn't "a good style match"?

Oh wait, I forgot.....Colitis, right?

Use your head.

Sounds like people are whiney little bitches.

Most of the people who hate GSP are retards anyway. Mostly insecure Aldo and Silva fans.

Add on the current trend of Woodley fans. Desperation seems to set in with them as well as their lackluster champion.

<CerseiPlotting>

Add on the current trend of Woodley fans. Desperation seems to set in with them as well as their lackluster champion.

<CerseiPlotting>

You talk about lackluster champions, as a GSP fan? The guy who went over a decade without being able to finish an opponent in his weight class, and 5 years without being good enough to finish ANY opponent?

Yeah, lackluster....

It was his beatdowns of BJ and Hughes mostly.

You talk about lackluster champions, as a GSP fan? The guy who went over a decade without being able to finish an opponent in his weight class, and 5 years without being good enough to finish ANY opponent?

Yeah, lackluster....

How about those two title defenses and a draw for your boy?<CerseiPlotting>

So did Toner slit his wrists after he got rekt again by Holloway? Just wondering, haven’t seen any of his GSP hate threads in ages.
He was banned, Can't imagine why lol. He goes by Dozer now. He is not smart enough to even slightly change his posts same old copy paste Toner.

People who hated Silva had the Weidman fights, people who hated Fedor had his Strikeforce slump, people who hate Jones have USADA. People who hate GSP never got to celebrate his downfall so they can go a bit bonkers trying to find something to shit on him for.

Lets see here... Probability of someone hating GSP because he make millions of dollars vesus (minus infite%)
a) The probability of someone hating GSP because he cherry picked Bisping to build a legacy he knew he couldn't handle (0%)
b) The probability of someone hating GSP because we all know he's on something and skipped USADA in the right time (0%)
c) The probability of someone hating GSP because his fans are soooo annoying trying to make him relevant after Serra. (100%)
d) The probability of someone hating GSP because he's a boooooooooore (10000%)

Idk, we have to think...

Heres the probability of your mom wishing she had abortion : Pretty damn high.

to be cool goth kids going against the grain

Thats because he was banned. He's now doing his pathetic shit again under the name Dozer.

Same thing happened with his buttbuddy named NotSoSure, who was banned the same week and is now posting under the name JackSchtotll.

Those guys are some special kind of stupid.

People who hated Silva had the Weidman fights, people who hated Fedor had his Strikeforce slump, people who hate Jones have USADA. People who hate GSP never got to celebrate his downfall so they can go a bit bonkers trying to find something to shit on him for.

{<huh}

The guy tapped to strikes in his prime vs a lw!?!

What more do you need?

It's pretty obvious why gsp is hated. The guy is boring as fuck. Sits in guard and throws baby punches with no damage, makes NO attempt to pass guard and wins by decision 90% of the time. That in itself is not a big deal, there are plenty of boring wrestlers in the division. The issue is the ridiculous fan base that acts as if hes the 2nd coming of christ. The guys striking sucks. Bottom line. I constantly see people praise his boxing as if the guy even uses it. Jab jab jab superman punch takedown. I understand being biased toward your favorite fighter but lieing about his skillset is something I see gsp fans constantly do.

The worst part of it all tho is how Dana white is forced to pretend that gsp is an exciting fighter that the ufc wants to promote. Only reason hes 1/5 as popular as he is is because he has all those canadian nerds lining up to see him lay on top of a sweaty striker and get up with more damage on his face than the guy he was "beating up"

It's pretty obvious why gsp is hated. The guy is boring as fuck. Sits in guard and throws baby punches with no damage, makes NO attempt to pass guard and wins by decision 90% of the time. That in itself is not a big deal, there are plenty of boring wrestlers in the division. The issue is the ridiculous fan base that acts as if hes the 2nd coming of christ. The guys striking sucks. Bottom line. I constantly see people praise his boxing as if the guy even uses it. Jab jab jab superman punch takedown. I understand being biased toward your favorite fighter but lieing about his skillset is something I see gsp fans constantly do.

The worst part of it all tho is how Dana white is forced to pretend that gsp is an exciting fighter that the ufc wants to promote. Only reason hes 1/5 as popular as he is is because he has all those canadian nerds lining up to see him lay on top of a sweaty striker and get up with more damage on his face than the guy he was "beating up"

As a GSP fan that would be the first legit gripe against the guy that can hold ground. Yeah he wasn't the most interesting fighter to watch at times. However regardless of what skill set he possessed or how he utilized it he fucking got the job done.

Go back and watch GSP vs Bisping by the way as well in MSG, people are cheering for GSP in New York. I realize that Montreal isn't too far away from there but it's not like all of Quebec crossed the border to watch him fight.

I agree with you, hate on the guy for being boring, just don't hate on him for being an intelligent fighter like most of these morons posting in this thread are. Every other lame ass excuse can potentially be thrown out the window.

Back