The reason GSP fans constantly bash Fedor and Anderson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why wouldn’t you be a fan of all three? As far as I can tell the only thing precluding crossover fans here is people bickering about which is better.

Fedor > GSP IMO because GSP is too play it safe and Fedor is the complete opposite.

As for Anderson, he isn't even in the equation because he's a cheater.

Yeah and I rewatch Fedor fights all the time, some Anderson fights, Conor fights, Nick Diaz, etc. Exciting fighters. I've never rewatched a GSP fight ever except maybe the Hughes fights. They have appeal at the time because of what's on the line, but as for an entertaining fight, GSP just ain't it for me.

Huge fan of GSP AND Fedor. Also used to be a fan of silva until he was proven a cheater.
Silva is done he is an embarassment I consider him the goat over the fedors and Jon Jones but the rhoiding just ruined him.

Yeah and I rewatch Fedor fights all the time, some Anderson fights, Conor fights, Nick Diaz, etc. Exciting fighters. I've never rewatched a GSP fight ever except maybe the Hughes fights. They have appeal at the time because of what's on the line, but as for an entertaining fight, GSP just ain't it for me.

His later style no excitement much

Also because if they have to be fans of the most boring fighter so should everyone else.

Rock music fan: classical music is boring.
Classical music fan: rock music is boring.

Adventure movie fan: drama movies are boring.
Drama movie fan: adventure movies are boring.

North American football fan: soccer is boring.
Soccer fan: North American football is boring.

Elementary school kids think that everyone should agree on what's boring and what's not - everyone should like the same music, the same movies, the same sport. Adults are supposed to know better.

If someone is GSP fan then by definition they don't think he's boring, any more than a soccer fan thinks soccer is boring, or a classical music fan thinks classical music is boring. This is such an obvious truth to any adult that I can't help but think half of Sherdog (the ones that think everyone should agree on which fighters are boring and which are entertaining) are still in grade six.

Personally I find Fedor to be the most entertaining fighter, but I'm old enough to know that just because I think so doesn't mean that everyone else should think so too. If you want to know how many people think a particular fighter is entertaining, look at their PPV numbers. If they have high PPV numbers then a lot of people think they're entertaining enough to spend $50 to watch, if they have low PPV numbers then not many think they're entertaining to spend $50 to watch.

And looking at PPV numbers tells you one other thing: the potential PPV market in North America is about 100 million (the approx number of households). Given that even the biggest PPV draws are barely more than 1% of that, it shows that 99% of North America finds every MMA fighter boring.

All 3 were dominant champions.
The diference was that GSP wasn’t as exciting as Fedor and Anderson.

lol butthurt gsp and fedor fans
fedor got ktfo by a guy thats 20lbs lighter and was in his 40-- cant be the goat
anderoid got pooped for steroid twice-- cant be the goat

gsp got better resume and more skilled than both of them

<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><45><45><45><45><45>
<36><36>
<{nope}>

I've never bashed either.

In fact, before the PED controversy, I saw Anderson as GOAT.

Have also always loved Fedor as well. Obviously he could also be argued as GOAT too.

I think the way GSP came back after 4 years and won the MW title, finishing the champ (albeit Bisping), 11 years after first winning the WW title, is something special.

Creates a thread to bash GSP by saying his fans bash other fighters.

This forum never disappoints.

You got it the other way around. You and Claude are perfect examples of a fan that needs to bash other fighters like GSP because you know your favorite fighters arent on GSP's level.

I have GSP as the GOAT myself, but I see how you could make an argument for Fedor.

Anderson... nah. Even if he hadn't popped twice his resume isn't quite there. Given that he has popped twice, it's not really in dicsussion.

Silva mixed art and violence and destruction in the octagon the way no other fighter has ever.

Fedor went undefeated for years crushing his competition.

Jones is undefeated, making champs look like amateurs.

Meanwhile GSP went over 10 yrs without being good enough to finish a single opponent in his weightclass. Oh, and he tapped to strikes lol!

Sorry, Silva Fedor Jones GOATs

GSP has also avenged every loss in his career... No other GOAT candidate can say that
What-Else-You-Got-Einstien-On-The-Sarcastic-Colbert-Report.gif

Jones never lost, so he never needed to avenge one.

You also forgot to mention that GSP had to cheat with vaseline to beat a smaller fighter. None of the 3 GOATS can say they did that either.

Also, Silva Fedor Jones never tapped to strikes. Ever.

ACTUALLY you mean 1 fight that he had 2 years of testing for gsp entered usad testing in 2015. Nice stupid reply tho.

GSP left the UFC the same month that the NSAC began random enhanced testing. Just a coincidence , I'm sure...

Silva mixed art and violence and destruction in the octagon the way no other fighter has ever.

Fedor went undefeated for years crushing his competition.

Jones is undefeated, making champs look like amateurs.

Meanwhile GSP went over 10 yrs without being good enough to finish a single opponent in his weightclass. Oh, and he tapped to strikes lol!

Sorry, Silva Fedor Jones GOATs
If we allow cheaters Jon is the clear GOAT. I don't feel cheaters are eligible.

Because they know deep down that,

Fedor > GSP

Anderson > GSP

I actually think there are relatively few people who don't have a degree of respect and appreciation for all three. Sherdog can tend to distort your reality.

I like Fedor and Silva more....but i still think GSP is goat. Being goat=/= exciting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back