The reason GSP fans constantly bash Fedor and Anderson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fedor and anderson fans are so insecure they feel the need to post 50 threads a week about there idol fake GOAT statu

Fedor fought bums all his career and Anderson is a PED cheat

Fedor and anderson fans are so insecure they feel the need to post 50 threads a week about there idol fake GOAT statu

and GSP is boring as fuck and who cares what he does. This is entertainment after all.

GSP has also avenged every loss in his career... No other GOAT candidate can say that
What-Else-You-Got-Einstien-On-The-Sarcastic-Colbert-Report.gif
Sure helps when those losses are early in his career. One of which is to Matt fucking Serra.

Funny. I'm a GSP fan. I think GSP is GOAT. Find a single post where I've ever bashed Fedor or Anderson.

But of course, on Sherdog we make sweeping generalizations that are almost never accurate with literally nothing to back them up.

u kidding me? i fucking love Anderson i fucking love Fedor and i fucking love GSP! why the hell cant we love them all? i hate Jones though that guy is a fucking idiot

Sure helps when those losses are early in his career. One of which is to Matt fucking Serra.
If you need to go back 10+ years to find something to bash GSP for, you're just proving how GOAT he is.

What is it with some people thinking you have to be a fan of one or the other(s)? I actually like all 3, but for different reasons. That must not sit well with the narrow-minded.

I was talking about his fight with Johnny, which he lost, dumb bitch.
Really I don't remember him losing, hang on... ufc record also say GSP. Nice dumb fantasy tho and retarded way to avoid how he's been USADA tested for over two years now.

Really I don't remember him losing, hang on... ufc record also say GSP. Nice dumb fantasy tho and retarded way to avoid how he's been USADA tested for over two years now.

You're right he won, he just has to go to the hospital again after "Winning" another fight lol

Equally dominant but in different ways. Did you prefer Mayweather or Duran?

They need a GOAT discussion forum so some of us don't have to sift through all these worthless threads.

Because they know deep down that,

Fedor > GSP

Anderson > GSP
Fucks sakes. I, as a GSP nut hugger, am a huge fan of Fedor and Silva. And if you asked me who was goat, I would have a hard time picking. And you could add in Jones as well.

But I am an adult that is married, with a few kids, a job, and a house. I see the world much differently than people that do the bashing on here.

GSP didn't roid.
GSP fought better competition than Fedor.

GSP = Goat.
Get over it.

All I can say is he did what silva and jones were too afraid to do

"

"Are you intoxicatet, are you intoxitatet"

Fedor had more fights in totall than GSP. Not only in MMA but also in Sambo and Judo tournaments. All of that accumulated damage dead a bad job for him. He was past his prime a bit earlier than it should.

He lost his speed and diversity and became one punch head hunter. GSP retired at what age 33?
GSP is a great fighter and there is only him and Fedor for GOAT.

Anderson steroids, Jones obvious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back