The reason GSP fans constantly bash Fedor and Anderson

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a fan of all three.

Still pissed off at Anderson's fall from grace.

Have no issue with anyone calling Fedor a GOAT . Can understand it.

I believe any of the TOP fighters in the GOAT discussion all have an arguement and it just depends on a person's opinion.

What I think is very stupid are when folks totally discount any of the greats and completely minimize what they've done

Good to see reasonable people on sherdog.

Says the nerd who constantly bashes GSP because everyone knows his career was far better than Anderoid's or Aldo's.

<{outtahere}>

I was talking about his fight with Johnny, which he lost, dumb bitch.
3 rounds to 2 G S P

It was an even fight going into 5 and Hendricks coasted and GSP fought like a champ. Other than round 1 rds 2-5 had clear winners with Johny taking 2 and 4 and GSP taking 3 and 5.
One was close but probably went to GSP on the takedown and submission attempt

Pigg Rigg sure showed his great potential by going 3-6 after the GSP fight and moving to Middleweight to lose on a card headlined by GSP winning the Middleweight title

GSP Greatest of All Time.
Deal with it

Im going to start a thread called, "The reason Shertards make up things in their head."

Anderson and Fedor have very few great wins when compared to GSP, plus his skills are fare superior to either of them.

Fedor was a fat 225er fighting mostly cans.
Although I admired Silva, the guy was probably roiding his whole career.

GSP GOAT

If you need to go back 10+ years to find something to bash GSP for, you're just proving how GOAT he is.
Not bashing just pointing out a flaw in that guys argument. I’m a fan of GSP but I don’t consider him the best.

Because they know deep down that,

Fedor > GSP

Anderson > GSP

They also think that greatness is based on winning 10-9 rounds under the Unified Rules.
And that GSP fought the “toughest competition”, LOL.

Because dumbass Toner keeps starting dumbass threads. At least Toner had the good sense not to add Aldo's name since he's nowhere in the GOAT conversation.

Huge fan of GSP AND Fedor. Also used to be a fan of silva until he was proven a cheater.

I agree TS, GSP > AS and Fedor

GSP has also avenged every loss in his career... No other GOAT candidate can say that
What-Else-You-Got-Einstien-On-The-Sarcastic-Colbert-Report.gif
Fedor... The guy that never had
Fought in uf c.
Should not be considered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back