The Proganda thread: warning lots of UFC stuff

What a massacre, can cyborg fight someone good for once? She hasn't beat anyone good in years.

This fight is complete garbage. UFC should be embarrassed putting on a mismatch like this.

No one will fight her, Tate and holm turned it down. They had to go find some world Muay Thai champ and this is what happens. Every fight she's in is a massive mismatch.

Cyborg is must watch TV. I've seen every one of her fights since she fought Gina in 2009. Regardless how overmatched her opponents are.

She's the closest thing to a Mike Tyson figure MMA has had.

What the hell was Nelson so upset about? Seemed like a good stoppage to me.

Hopefully the UFC cuts his fat ass for what he did after the fight. Cut Bigfoot as well. Shit, why stop there? Cut the whole damn HW division while they're at it and save themselves from continued embarrassment.

I hate it as a title fight but I'd be lying if I said I didn't like the hendo and bowling fight, just the storyline and the fact that hendo could win the belt and retire is intriguing to me. It being for the belt makes a mockery of it though when I can find probably ten mw 's who can hang with and probably beat both guys.
Bisping had to KO Rockhold for this to be a title fight so it's not a complete mockery.

Bisping had to KO Rockhold for this to be a title fight so it's not a complete mockery.

All props to him for getting that done, best win of his career. They had 7 years to make the rematch though not for the belt. I wouldn't have a problem with it if there weren't a list of credible challengers waiting in line.

All props to him for getting that done, best win of his career. They had 7 years to make the rematch though not for the belt. I wouldn't have a problem with it if there weren't a list of credible challengers waiting in line.
Yeah, it's a rare gimme fight, more spectacle than anything else. Rockhold, Souza, Weidman and Romero will sort out who gets the next title shot in the meantime.

Yeah, it's a rare gimme fight, more spectacle than anything else. Rockhold, Souza, Weidman and Romero will sort out who gets the next title shot in the meantime.
I don't even think it's a gimme lol hendo still has big time power and he times his right hand well. If he lands it clean you're in trouble. It would be an upset if he won but it wouldn't shock me.

I don't even think it's a gimme lol hendo still has big time power and he times his right hand well. If he lands it clean you're in trouble. It would be an upset if he won but it wouldn't shock me.
I hope Hendo wins and manages to stay retired.

Back