The Proganda thread: warning lots of UFC stuff

Erik Silva always gasses so hard

He's got a lot of talent but he is what he is at this point, explosive fighter who is fun to watch but has limited gas tank. This fight he actually showed a lot of improvement in that area, that was the first fight he has won in the UFC that got past the first round. Sick finish.

Terrible loss for Thiago Santos, 8 to 1 favorite and loses to an unranked fighter.

Is this card halfway decent, haven't watched any of it yet

What the hell was Nelson so upset about? Seemed like a good stoppage to me.

Lol, I'll throw a low kick with my chin in the air against a heavyweight smh

What the hell was Nelson so upset about? Seemed like a good stoppage to me.
I guess he felt like he should have stopped it sooner and let Bigfoot take too many shots? I'm not sure.

They have to stop booking Bigfoot, he just can't take this punishment anymore. He's had a fine career with some great wins but he doesn't need to be fighting at this level anymore. Let him go to bellator or rizin and get some easy pay days and knock some guys out.

I guess he felt like he should have stopped it sooner and let Bigfoot take too many shots? I'm not sure.
Bigfoot didn't look out to me. He had his hands up there, just defended himself poorly.

Bigfoot didn't look out to me. He had his hands up there, just defended himself poorly.
Yeah it looked to me like he was still in it until that last shot landed. I mean we couldn't see his eyes as well as they could but it didn't seem like a poor stoppage. I'm sure Bigfoot would rather have big john give him a chance to try and come back.

I hate it as a title fight but I'd be lying if I said I didn't like the hendo and bowling fight, just the storyline and the fact that hendo could win the belt and retire is intriguing to me. It being for the belt makes a mockery of it though when I can find probably ten mw 's who can hang with and probably beat both guys.

Gustafsson vs Noguiera? Come on, what sort of shit fight is that?

Gustafsson vs Noguiera? Come on, what sort of shit fight is that?
Was just about to say that, why do that to lil nog ? Why not gus vs bader? Much better matchup. Lil nog is still skilled but he's old and beat up. Gonna get him knocked out in front of the brazilians.

There was a UFC fight tonight ?
Rob you are slipping

What a ridiculous size mismatch this is.

Back