The Ponies Thread (part 2)

Race 5 at Finger Lakes - #1 Princess Giavanna to win if I can get in the neighborhood of 2/1, which the will pays say is likely. Have it as a fairly clear most likely winner, with maybe the 4 and 5 in with decent chances as well. #1 over #4,#5 in exactas too.

Race 5 at Aqueduct - #1 Saida to win if I can get 2/1 or better (have it as clear choice)

Race 5 at Finger Lakes - #1 Princess Giavanna to win if I can get in the neighborhood of 2/1, which the will pays say is likely. Have it as a fairly clear most likely winner, with maybe the 4 and 5 in with decent chances as well. #1 over #4,#5 in exactas too.

Hey, take what they give you, right? Only pays 5/2 for the win and 7/1 for the exacta, but sometimes someone can see value in those types of payouts.

Race 5 at Laurel Park - #9 over #3,#4 exactas, and #9 over #3,#4,#8 trifectas

Race 6 at Aqueduct - #3 Discreet Mission to W/P. Then I'll have some exactas, tris and supers (played for minimum) structured like so; #3, #7 over #3, #5, #7 over #1, #3, #5, #7, #8 over #1, #3, #5, #7, #8

Shit, another photo. This time with a 7/1 horse for me.

That hurt. Got the place, but was only a couple inches away from having everything besides the super, and those would have been some nice payouts with the #3 at 7/1. But yay, I get a 3/1 place payout instead. :(

That was a 62/1 exacta and a 165/1 trifecta that I just missed out on by a couple of inches. I would have got it too if the #3 hadn't been blocked for a good portion of the stretch.

*two middle fingers*

One more for today;

Race 7 at Finger Lakes - #5 over #4, #6, #7 in trifectas

Damn Shark, that must hurt, man. Sorry.

That's alright, Blunt. Aqueduct gave me a gift exacta just over a week ago that I felt I completely lucked into*, so I had to expect them to take one away from me at some point.

* This was a maiden claiming race last week. One of my horses led the whole way and won by daylight, but the horse I played with it somehow got up for 2nd in a photo after being up in the mix early and then looking completely out of it on the turn when he started falling back through the field. At that point I lost. The horse was backing up through the field and in my mind he was completely finished. Next thing I know that same horse, who looked out of it, somehow rallied in the stretch to nip 2nd at the line. I couldn't bel9ieve it. I was like what the fuck. Paid 33/1 for an exacta that I had completely given up on half way through the race.

That's alright, Blunt. Aqueduct gave me a gift exacta just over a week ago that I felt I completely lucked into*, so I had to expect them to take one away from me at some point.

* This was a maiden claiming race last week. One of my horses led the whole way and won by daylight, but the horse I played with it somehow got up for 2nd in a photo after being up in the mix early and then looking completely out of it on the turn when he started falling back through the field. At that point I lost. The horse was backing up through the field and in my mind he was completely finished. Next thing I know that same horse, who looked out of it, somehow rallied in the stretch to nip 2nd at the line. I couldn't bel9ieve it. I was like what the fuck. Paid 33/1 for an exacta that I had completely given up on half way through the race.
Haha. Good stuff, my friend. You deserve some luck after all the photo's you've been screwed out of.

Was going to call it a day, but...

Race 8 at Finger Lakes - Win bets on either the #2 and #7 (basically even to me, so I'll take the better price at post time, which will probably be the #2 even though the #7 is 18/1 currently)), and then a #1 (coupled), #2, #7 exacta box.

Haha. Good stuff, my friend. You deserve some luck after all the photo's you've been screwed out of.

Hey, I won a photo earlier today at Laurel, Blunt. One that I actually thought that I lost in real time. Not "lost" because I don't have much hope anymore when involved in one. But I legitimately thought I lost just because the camera angle was screwing with me I guess.

How you feeling by the way?

Was going to call it a day, but...

Race 8 at Finger Lakes - Win bets on either the #2 and #7 (basically even to me, so I'll take the better price at post time, which will probably be the #2 even though the #7 is 18/1 currently)), and then a #1 (coupled), #2, #7 exacta box.

Added some #1 over #2, #5, #7, #8 supers for the $0.20 minimum as well. And took the #2 to win as I thought I'd be doing.

Hey, I won a photo earlier today at Laurel, Blunt. One that I actually thought that I lost in real time. Not "lost" because I don't have much hope anymore when involved in one. But I legitimately thought I lost just because the camera angle was screwing with me I guess.

How you feeling by the way?
Congrats, man! Glad to see the Race Gods finally gave you a break with those damned photos, haha. Maybe this is a sign of things to come with future photos :).

Still laid up pretty painful, they did a ton of work. I was actually just over at the Dr.'s office getting my splint replacedthis morning so I got to see the full damage done for the first time. Was not pretty, lol!

Dont know how weak your guys' stomachs are but let's just say
I'm at least 50-60 staples deep plus stitches, plus two screws plus they removed one pin today but still have three more to go.
It was pretty gross stuff, but happy the surgery's over and the Doc seems to be happy with the outcome so that makes me feel better.

Cashing nothing but a shitty ass exacta to end(?) the day.

Came back 7, 1, 2, 1a, and if you were to reverse the 7 and 1 that's how I had them ranked on the numbers.

Cashing nothing but a shitty ass exacta to end(?) the day.

Came back 7, 1, 2, 1a, and if you were to reverse the 7 and 1 that's how I had them ranked on the numbers.
did the 2 hit? They didn't show it on tvg.

Back