The official thread of Yi Long - questions

Does anyone else want to take a stab at this lunatic? I thought this was over, everything has been covered...

I'd rather have a debate with @DastardlyMass at this point...

Have a discussion with @jtwarwagon4life about how only a few thais could beat Yi Long...
Maybe @stmarcus can be resurrected for a Buakaw discussion...

Anything is better than this going nowhere debate where 100 year old newspaper articles are used as evidence and no video footage to fall back on despite it being 2017 and everyone has a camcorder in their pocket...

I don't get why this guy is spending so much time defending TCMA if he agrees that most teachers and schools promoting it are kind of lame. But I find it funny.

Snubenooze is irrational. But everyone is entitled to make mistakes. There’s really no point in denying his subjectivity, even if it's still on the unconscious level, since I doubt he is really a great-hearted adherent of the cult of sensibility. The evidence provided by his own posts establishes a consistent pattern of bias, if they are not altogether nonexistent. So as usual his own words condemn him. The points are already made and everything has indeed been covered. I've long been bored of this conversation and the simpletons with no intellectual capabilities that I have to deal with who can't even grasp the value of historical source materials or understand what cross referencing means. So each to his own and let us stop wasting time any further. <45>

Last edited:
I would bet money these so called traditional martial arts masters couldn't beat a women after she does tae bo for 6 months. This shit is nothing but some school boy movie fantasy. There are cameras everywhere and there would at least be video of some guy using this shit in self defense on the street while being robbed or defending some helpless person. There are videos of every thing you can image except these traditional martial arts. I mean there are guys doing flying side kicks to take out people on motorcycles but i have never seen anything kaghan talks about work in any real situation even thou there are thousands of security camera videos of crazy shit happening in china uploaded every week

you say TCMA is nothing...
i tell you a real TCMA master even CAN EAT MUAY THAI ELBOW FOR BREAKFAST!!!!
watch this video

look at 11:19, the Muay Thai guy who attack this TCMA master with elbow is Ajhan Sucart Yodkerepaupri, Simon Marcus's trainer, King of Siam no 1, search on youtube

you say TCMA is nothing...
i tell you a real TCMA master even CAN EAT MUAY THAI ELBOW FOR BREAKFAST!!!!
watch this video

look at 11:19, the Muay Thai guy who attack this TCMA master with elbow is Ajhan Sucart Yodkerepaupri, Simon Marcus's trainer, King of Siam no 1, search on youtube

Its pretty well established that Kung Fu guys can build up crazy resistance to pain and damage. But thanks for posting this anyways because that dude is freaky. He got those weird growths from focusing on his bones? So weird. You could really do some damage with those in Lethwei.

Yes, you can attack with lots of other places, fingers, palm, feet, grips. Eagle claw for example, applies gripping for dim mak foremost. But we can't think in MMA terms and break dim mak into individual moves. The general answer for whether dim mak can work in MMA is no. You cannot view moves independent from the whole system. Take Eagle claw for instance, most of Dim mak moves are only applied under the premise that you are controlling the opponent with trappings and grips at the wrist. MMA gloves, while been much more maneuverable than boxing gloves, is still a big hindrance to any traditional MA gripping (most of which are at the wrist) and trapping styles to the degree that they are rendered inapplicable. Much of traditional MA strikings on weak points are also based on relaxed hands tensing up at the moment of strike, which is rendered powerless by combat sport gloves of any sort (gloves not only softens your knuckles, but it also structures your hand for specific types of punching, this protects your hand in boxing style fights at the expense of other types of strikes), the fact that gloves also soften hard and sharp parts of your hands which are used to strike soft points only makes it worse.
<{clintugh}>

@4daLuLZ TCMA are a meme, if you want to learn something chinese learn sanda, or shuai jiao something with real sparring and competition, the more full contact sparring and "competition" a martial art have the more effective this, even point fighting like shotokan, taekwondo and semi contact kickboxing is better than pure theorical martial arts or martial arts full of "forms" like almost all TCMA.

@4daLuLZ TCMA are a meme, if you want to learn something chinese learn sanda, or shuai jiao something with real sparring and competition, the more full contact sparring and "competition" a martial art have the more effective this, even point fighting like shotokan, taekwondo and semi contact kickboxing is better than pure theorical martial arts or martial arts full of "forms" like almost all TCMA.

Captain Obvious here, ladies n gentlemen.

The only chinese I want to learn, hitman, is how to say "you're really pretty. I would like to suck the farts out of your boom box, if you n your husband would let me."
and "don't tell call the cops ! I'm leaving.....as soon as I finish (playing the one handed trombone)"

The only chinese I want to learn, hitman, is how to say "you're really pretty. I would like to suck the farts out of your boom box, if you n your husband would let me."
and "don't tell call the cops ! I'm leaving.....as soon as I finish (playing the one handed trombone)"
<{clintugh}>

<{cruzshake}>

Back