The official "The Why Files" thread

this one right here is my favorite one. I've watched this a numerous amount of times, hell its led me to two more videos on the subject.

the actual declassified document

another youtuber who goes over interesting subjects

Funny thing is I learned about this around the same time I was learning hermetcism, gnosticism, & jungian psychology. Synchronicity feels real to me.

Tonights episode could be a good one, no supernatural conspiracies, just a straight up history lesson about a prehistoric battle for survival between homosapiens and neanderthals

Humans are the apex predator. Not *an* apex predator. *The* apex predator. Other than a handful of bacteria and viruses, there’s pretty much nothing stronger, more intelligent, or more adaptable than Homo sapiens.

Telling the human story from the beginning is difficult.

It was a time when two words defined our world: fear and violence. It was a time when we were *not* the apex predator; we were their prey.

We emerged from our caves during the day. Hoping we wouldn’t be hunted by the monsters in the woods.

So vicious were these monsters they still live in our myths -- and our nightmares. They created a generational trauma embedded into our DNA over hundreds of thousands of years of evolution.

These creatures were stronger, faster, and (when it came to combat) more intelligent than we were. It’s a miracle any of us are even here.

This is the story of how modern humans conquered the monsters and won the battle for the world.

But here's the thing: those fearsome monsters defeated by humans? Were other humans.

Tonights episode could be a good one, no supernatural conspiracies, just a straight up history lesson about a prehistoric battle for survival between homosapiens and neanderthals

Humans are the apex predator. Not *an* apex predator. *The* apex predator. Other than a handful of bacteria and viruses, there’s pretty much nothing stronger, more intelligent, or more adaptable than Homo sapiens.

It was a time when two words defined our world: fear and violence. It was a time when we were *not* the apex predator; we were their prey.

We emerged from our caves during the day. Hoping we wouldn’t be hunted by the monsters in the woods.

So vicious were these monsters they still live in our myths -- and our nightmares. They created a generational trauma embedded into our DNA over hundreds of thousands of years of evolution.

These creatures were stronger, faster, and (when it came to combat) more intelligent than we were. It’s a miracle any of us are even here.

This is the story of how modern humans conquered the monsters and won the battle for the world.

But here's the thing: those fearsome monsters defeated by humans? Were other humans.

Wasn't too bad. Not quite what I expected, but entertaining as usual.

One of my favorite channels. So well done.

As a skeptical person who has had what I thought to be a legitimate UFO experience I love this stuff. I‘m almost positive the UFO was operated by the military based on its location.

Wasn't too bad. Not quite what I expected, but entertaining as usual.

I enjoyed it very much, my favorites are the ones that scare you and them neanderthals were some terrifying critters, no doubt about it
AJ is a solid storyteller and I like when he has a nice fat, juicy tale so he can dig deep and take us on a long adventure to both illuminate the mind and dazzle the eye and this one definitely delivered on both

Watched it. That would be terrifying, intelligent ape beasts who ate humans <6>

AJ released a live stream last night of him reading and recording next weeks show if anyone wants a nice behind the scenes look at what goes on
Ole Pete loves him some backstage nuts and bolts so Im definitely gonna watch this eventually but it obviously contains major spoilers so Im gonna wait to watch it til after next weeks adventure

AJ released a live stream last night of him reading and recording next weeks show if anyone wants a nice behind the scenes look at what goes on
Ole Pete loves him some backstage nuts and bolts so Im definitely gonna watch this eventually but it obviously contains major spoilers so Im gonna wait to watch it til after next weeks adventure

I fucking love and am fascinated by number stations.
There was another pod i listen to that did a dive on a bunch of em, though I cant recall it...

AJ took last week off but it looks like he's back with another fun one that has me fully piqued, love when he digs deep into historical facts that sound like wild conspiracies

We Are the Aliens | Life's Interstellar Journey to Earth: Panspermia

There are extraterrestrials among us.

They landed four billion years ago when Earth was just forming.

And they weren't humanoids with tall, slender bodies and dark, almond-shaped eyes. The aliens were microbes, and they were delivered here.

And once these aliens awakened in our mineral-rich world, they multiplied quickly and evolved.

If you want to see these aliens for yourself, it's actually very easy.

Just look in the mirror.

Oh snap, looks like we got us a live After Files tonight also
If youre a fan of The Why Files and youre not checking out the After Files then youre doing yourself a great disservice, its its free flowing live roundtable discussion between all the producers of the show and all us fans where we talk about all the crazy wild stuff that happens to be taking place in the conspiracysphere today along with lots of classic topics and whatever else happens to pop up

The Pyramid one was wild. I like this show. Not all of em but most are quality. At least its always a good story.

I really liked this weeks episode, was exactly what I hoped it would be, a solid adventure back into the early days of the universe and undeniable scientific confirmation that Earth was seeded which proves humans are the results of Intelligent Evolution, like I been saying all along
Also, octopuses are aliens

I really liked this weeks episode, was exactly what I hoped it would be, a solid adventure back into the early days of the universe and undeniable scientific confirmation that Earth was seeded which proves humans are the results of Intelligent Evolution, like I been saying all along
Also, octopuses are aliens
Been on a cruise ship all week. Can't wait to get home and watch it!

This weeks episode of The Why Files is a really fun one, love these wild but educational trips through the great mystery's of this planet

Knights Templar | Forbidden History and their Secret Quest for Atlantis

The accepted narrative describes the Knights Templar as humble warrior monks protecting Christians on the road to Jerusalem.

The Knights were later betrayed and, ultimately, destroyed.

But there is another story within that story. It's a legend filled with murder, mystery, and buried treasure. And it involves a secret powerful enough to rewrite history and change the world.

Yes, the Templars were in Jerusalem protecting Christians. But that was their cover story.

The real reason they were there was: they were looking for something. Ancient technology.

So as soon as the Knights Templar arrived in the Holy Land, they started digging.

And then--

Huh, I finally got to watch a couple vids of TWF. I like them! This guy totally sounds like Fry from Futurama, so I enjoy listening. lol!

Only seen the one on crop circles and the giants one. I'll check out the other vids in here over the next few days.

The Why Files released an audio only podcast on those weird Cuba ear frequency deals that were making all those diplomats sick a few years back, its one of the subjects thats not allowed by the powers that be on Youtube so thats why its audio only, available on Spotify or wherever you get your favorite podcasts

Back