The official "The Why Files" thread

I think I'm bout to pull the trigger on this fistable bad boy right here, I love the way Hecklefish says that with such smoothness "Mount Muthafuckin Hayes"

<Lmaoo> <Lmaoo> <Lmaoo> <Lmaoo>

42761316000369312_2048.jpg

On one of the After Files live streams, AJ said they might put all the ad reads together into one long playlist so we can follow along on the adventures of Hecklefish and Gertie as they build their life together, I really hope he does that cause those things are hilarious

Plus it does my soul good to see the undeniable love between a fish and a camel, those crazy kids are obviously made for each other

WF guy is doing the Lord's work getting all of these topics out there in an inviting manner. Gives me hope.

More and more people might actually start to wake up and realize that there are massive coverups taking place that are international in scope. Our reality is being actively subverted on multiple fronts.

Take, for example, the race of larger than average sized humans in the US, or the Grand Canyon civilization. Why would we be kept in the dark about that? One has to wonder about such things.

Sorry to ruin the Bigfoot circle jerk. Hopefully one day they finally find one of these fairy tale creatures or a fake lost city

nah i'm just screwin around. never heard of the channel you posted but will check it out.

there's actually a theory going around that aj from TWF is a cia asset and the channel is some sort of psy-op or control of paranormal information. Aj and them have talked and laughed about it a few times on The After Files.

Dont change your story now since it took one post to make you look foolish
Lmao that “lost city” was never fake they’ve always known there were cities covered up by the Amazon rainforest. And they never found the fucking “hidden “gold and treasures” anyways.

Back