The official "The Why Files" thread

You sure are doing a lotta backpedaling

Hey speaking of TWF. In Sac on access TV back in the late 90s they used to air TWF. Tracy Wrestling Federation. Basically a dude and his friends backyard wrestling in parks and shit. I tuned in a year or two later and they had their own insanely low budget ring at a local gym where they would put on shows for 5 people. Did that ever air in the bay area?

Absolutely love it, on the patreon.
Would have a hecklefish plushie if exchange rate to aus wasnt balls

I love that he approaches it from "I WANT THIS TO BE TRUE CAUSE ITS AWESOME...but...the evidence..." side
He broke my heart with the randleshem forest one, but it made sense

Hey speaking of TWF. In Sac on access TV back in the late 90s they used to air TWF. Tracy Wrestling Federation. Basically a dude and his friends backyard wrestling in parks and shit. I tuned in a year or two later and they had their own insanely low budget ring at a local gym where they would put on shows for 5 people. Did that ever air in the bay area?

I never seen the show back then but the TWF is still around, they changed the name to Total Wrestling Federation and they run shows every few weeks at bars and veterans halls and theaters in Sacramento, Stockton, Modesto and everywhere in between
They put on a pretty good show for a small local promotion and usually draw a few hundred people, sometimes more
Phil Baroni was wrestling on their shows for awhile

Their next show is in Modesto

winter.jpg

This thread is for lovers of TWF. We can discuss the latest episodes, or rehash older ones.
Discuss personal experiences with topics of episodes...
Examples-
Have you ever tossed anything in Mel's hole?
Have you ever seen a shadow person?

Also, #HecklefishForPresident
View attachment 1023976
I found this channel a few months ago and I have watched a lot of the videos. I really like the storytelling style, and how AJ also tries to debunk the story as much as he can so it's not like the other fringe theory channels.

Here are some of my favorites

There's almost certainly bases beneath our ocean waters. William Cooper's adventure into CT land began with a UFO sighting from a Navy vessel. The UFO entered and exited the ocean.

This OOPART was photographed in the 60s:

220px-Eltanin_Antenna.jpg

The Eltanin Antenna is an object photographed on the sea floor by the Antarctic oceanographic research ship USNS Eltanin in 1964, while photographing the sea bottom west of Cape Horn.

Due to its regular antenna-like structure and upright position on the seafloor at a depth of 3,904 metres (12,808 ft), some proponents of fringe and UFO-related theories including Bruce Cathie have suggested that it might be an extraterrestrial artifact.

People just don't want to believe it (skeptics/unwitting government minions), so they don't, and the government continues on with their business as usual.

This thread is for lovers of TWF. We can discuss the latest episodes, or rehash older ones.
Discuss personal experiences with topics of episodes...
Examples-
Have you ever tossed anything in Mel's hole?
Have you ever seen a shadow person?

Also, #HecklefishForPresident
View attachment 1023976
Is this hack trying to take credit for Shadow people and Mel's hole? Sorry, but I'm an og Art Bell fan from back in the day. There will never be another.

Is this hack trying to take credit for Shadow people and Mel's hole? Sorry, but I'm an og Art Bell fan from back in the day. There will never be another.
Absolutely not! His main source on those subjects is shit from Art lol. He just sums it up and delivers it in an entertaining way.

Last edited:
@Jackonfire
If you like Art, and some humor, you'll probably like this.

If you don't know who AJ is, here is a little background.
He used to be, in a way, Joe Rogans weed guy lol. He was a partner in Calis first weed delivery service if I remember that correctly lol.

He covers a lot of CTs and interesting topics. Debunks what he can and is transparent in what he can't. It's my favorite YT channel personally.

Last edited:
I never seen the show back then but the TWF is still around, they changed the name to Total Wrestling Federation and they run shows every few weeks at bars and veterans halls and theaters in Sacramento, Stockton, Modesto and everywhere in between
They put on a pretty good show for a small local promotion and usually draw a few hundred people, sometimes more
Phil Baroni was wrestling on their shows for awhile

Their next show is in Modesto

View attachment 1023998

Badass! TWF is one of those things I haven't thought of in over 20 years until yesterday. Just looked them up and found their old angelfire site. Looks like they started on access TV in Sac in 2000. I knew you'd be the right man to ask.

I like episodes involving MK Ultra

Fun coincidence, I was re-listening to this while folding laundry last night (at about the time it wa sposted ITT) with the wife. Her reaction? "Jesus! That's some fucking scary shit."

WF guy is doing the Lord's work getting all of these topics out there in an inviting manner. Gives me hope.

More and more people might actually start to wake up and realize that there are massive coverups taking place that are international in scope. Our reality is being actively subverted on multiple fronts.

Take, for example, the race of larger than average sized humans in the US, or the Grand Canyon civilization. Why would we be kept in the dark about that? One has to wonder about such things.
The thing I like about AJ is that he calls out lazy skepticism just as he does flawed hypotheses. And he's understanding of those who believe differently from himself. Seems like a good dude.

Back