The official "The Why Files" thread

Looks like another good, that could be 3 in a row

"The inventors performed another magic trick, they disappeared"

😲
😲
😲
😲

Killer Patents & Secret Science Vol. 1 | Free Energy & Anti-Gravity Cover-Ups

For decades, we've heard about the catastrophic effects of fossil fuel pollution. For just as long, I've been hearing that global warming is a myth.

The two sides are constantly at each other's throats. But it's a fight that's completely unnecessary.

The technology to create unlimited, clean, free energy has existed for over a hundred years.

Dozens, perhaps hundreds, of inventors have created machines that pull energy out of thin air. Machines that could defy gravity, levitate, and fly. Machines that bend the fabric of spacetime itself.

These machines sound - not just like science fiction - they sound like magic.

So, where are these magical devices? Well, when the inventors patented and publicized their technology, they performed another magic trick: they disappeared.

I feel like this guy has an agenda, he plays it objective but isn't. There's something suspicious about it all...

Always entertaining subject matter and storytelling, obviously inspired by the legendary Art Bell (as seen in the background).

Also, how small is this fella? He sounds tiny and must be around one Joe Rogan tall. And why is he always lowering when the videos start?

I feel like this guy has an agenda, he plays it objective but isn't. There's something suspicious about it all...

Always entertaining subject matter and storytelling, obviously inspired by the legendary Art Bell (as seen in the background).

Also, how small is this fella? He sounds tiny and must be around one Joe Rogan tall. And why is he always lowering when the videos start?

He's squatting down onto a small fist.

Back