***The Official SANCTIONED Rigo/Loma PBP Thread***

PHATV

Boss Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
rigoloma.jpg

NO FUCKING HBO OR UFC SPOILERS IN HERE!

HBO boxing starts and hour after this event and UFC starts who the hell cares when but don't ruin those events for any of us by mentioning them here. Should go without saying but some people are truly just dumber than shit.

Anyone have any idea what time the main event ringwalk will be?

UFC Spoilers allowed in this thread.

Rigooooooooo

NO FUCKING HBO OR UFC SPOILERS IN HERE!

HBO boxing starts and hour after this event and UFC starts who the hell cares when but don't ruin those events for any of us by mentioning them here. Should go without saying but some people are truly just dumber than shit.

Damn bro ufc is stacked stylistically with good fights not biggest names no but they should be action packed prob lot more then this shit boxing card lol but the main event should b good I'm going with riggondeaux to get in that azz

Damn bro ufc is stacked stylistically with good fights not biggest names no but they should be action packed prob lot more then this shit boxing card lol but the main event should b good I'm going with riggondeaux to get in that azz

So the free UFC card is "stacked" and two of the best boxers alive fighting tonight is somehow a "shit boxing card"?

Keep JUST BLEEDing bro.

Hope your double yellow card changes color soon asshat.

So the free UFC card is "stacked" and two of the best boxers alive fighting tonight is somehow a "shit boxing card"?

Keep JUST BLEEDing bro.

Hope your double yellow card changes color soon asshat.

I said the main event should b good I'm calling the undercard shit just like almost every boxing card I ever purchased the main event should b nice but ufc got some good scraps Swanson vs Ortega , marlon Maroes coming off good victory . It's a decent card

Ur on an mma forum pretending u don't like mma u seem like the asshat to me lol

And I don't believe two boxers alive bullshit gimme a break that's just hype I just heard of this fool today rigganeho and Lima he ko caught his last few fights but he to cocky for me seem like a show off

Back