Tom Aspinall is the most dangerous human being alive

Poatan’s Left-hook is the most dangerous man alive right now

Even daddy Bones is recognizing

the most untested interm HW champ who is fighting in the weakest division the UFC has ever had in its history of having a HW champ with a prestine resume of fighters that wouldnt cut it in PFL is the most dangerous man? nah. no he isnt. you people are placing him awefully high on the pedestal considering one of his best wins to this date is tybura......

Last edited:
He's never even been to the third round, he's a baby in this game

His best three wins are:

Sergei
Volkov
Tybura? (lol)

For all we know his grappling has regressed since he blew out his ACL, he might have shit cardio and get exposed against someone like Gane. He's quick, powerful, and has a good skillset. Certainly doesn't give you 100% odds of victory against far more proven fighters.

Reminds me of how everyone was riding Pavlovich and saying he was unbeatable and would beat Jones until he got KO'd. Can't wait to see everyone jump on the Blaydes train if he rematches and beats Aspinall again.

I remember when Tom fought pav everyone was on pav`s nuts talking about he was the best hw and he was going to destroy Tom now the tides have turned and everyone calls Tom the goat lol smh

MMA Heavyweight champion of the UFC
He can ko you on the feet, he can submit you and he is fast .

He beats 100% of all other men on earth in 1v1 hand to hand combat

I like Aspinall, and agree he is all the things in the 2nd paragraph, and therefore a hot prospect.

But your last paragraph is either a troll, or bafoonery, as Aspinall is unproven.

I don't think he's got a good chin, quite frankly, but time will tell.

It's clearly Sensei Seagal.

4b302717bd39d3b508bec32a33ae0bc3ffd5999acc32282f1435f7c29bdf8e7e.gif

He beats 100% of all other men on earth in 1v1 hand to hand combat

6e067175aa3e01fc6b31cf0d1169a820

1410522607.0.jpg

Jones would incapacitate Aspinall with an oblique kick and very likely cause a career-ending injury.

Screenshot-20240511-035058.png

Aspinall has been hyped up as a BJJ prodigy who has been trained by his dad since he was a little kid, yet he has been submitted with very little resistance.

f635525a087c4c828a735e7a22988195-ezgif-com-optimize.gif

Back