***The Official SANCTIONED Errol Spence vs LaMont Peterson RBR Thread***

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
peterson looked great against a lotta guys...because hes'a great fighter... by regular standards...against spence he looked like garbage because spence is really that much better...this performance doesn't downgrade peterson, it just highlights how incredibly skilled and capable spence is.
Peterson is an elite level fighter, he beats b level fighters but not the other top guys. I think its a very respectable win.

good night of boxing....spence looks like the REAL superstar of boxing (screw canelo/ ggg) next to crawford.

easter looked like poop...but adequate enough to beat one of my favorite fighters fortuna.

Peterson is an elite level fighter, he beats b level fighters but not the other top guys. I think its a very respectable win.
peterson beat khan, he arguably beat garcia...felix diaz...he's a top fighter. i don't count the matthyse fight because that was a non-title affair. but peterson came to give his best tonight....he was just outclassed by a fighter who was head, shoulders, waist and knees above him.

i'm picking wilder to stop king kong ortiz and AJ to crush parker....then maybe one more tune up for the two of them then the big showdown.

At 147, definitely. 2 years he can go up to 154 and take over.
Why does this always happen fresh off a dominant win. Crawford KO'ed Indongo and everyone was saying he will beat everyone at 147 and now Spence looked dominant against a guy he was SUPPOSED to look dominant against and you say definitely? He's a great fighter but to say he will definitely beat everyone at 147 shows you're clouded by "the moment" around spence dominant win which will fade away in a few weeks and if Crawford schools Horn someone will probably say the same about him again and we end up going in circles.

Why does this always happen fresh off a dominant win. Crawford KO'ed Indongo and everyone was saying he will beat everyone at 147 and now Spence looked dominant against a guy he was SUPPOSED to look dominant against and you say definitely? He's a great fighter but to say he will definitely beat everyone at 147 shows you're clouded by "the moment" around spence dominant win which will fade away in a few weeks and if Crawford schools Horn someone will probably say the same about him again and we end up going in circles.
<{nope}>

You can't give him his props? Ok lol

I like 2018 better, but I'll settle for 2019.

Cant see it. I think Spence will collect Thruman belt and Crawford grabbing Horn in 2019 and then a Mega PPV in 2020

No I gave him a lot of props. Just didn't like how he said he will beat EVERYONE at 147.

Why? He will. All boxers talk shit. Eliminate my bias and I'm still right. What else does he need to do?

Why? He will. All boxers talk shit. Eliminate my bias and I'm still right. What else does he need to do?

Be Humble,Be Nice, and not become Floyd or over cocky. Try to become SRL or Oscar til he needs to be the bad guy

Brook outclassed Spence until he gassed.

Some really clueless dipshits on here.

There's a difference between saying you THINK he would and he definitely would. I just watched the fight again on YouTube and although he beat up Peterson he was also getting touched up himself. It was no Floyd vs Corrales performance where you have one guy landing whilst not getting touched. It was just a decent beat down. Not enough to say he would definitely beat Crawford imo. Crawford wont stand right in front of him like Peterson did. I still think that's a hard fight to call (if Crawford looks good at 147).

Errol say the fuck he wants, puts dudes through horrific beatings each time out, it always looks the same.

I think he clears div

Lots of heart shown by Peterson, he was just outclassed.

Spence is going to beat everyone.

Yea Spence is the truth and should have no problems from anyone at 147, but I still don't like him staying in the pocket to long and not sliding in and out in the early rounds, but he was moving in and out in the late rounds, because he was getting caught with counters and in the higher weight classes he will pay for it, other then that, dam he's a strong 147, pound fighter, very strong. Spence shouldn't have any problems from anyone at 147.

Be Humble,Be Nice, and not become Floyd or over cocky. Try to become SRL or Oscar til he needs to be the bad guy

Humble and nice don't get the paydays these guys deserve.

You have to put on a show in and out of the ring to be a superstar.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back