***The Official SANCTIONED Errol Spence vs LaMont Peterson RBR Thread***

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
thurman has to fight spence differently than he fought garcia

imo, thurmans only chance is to go for the ko and go for it early. any 147 that wants to fight a 12 round with spence is going to lose because errol has power in both hands and the cardio to go along with it

if spence only had the output to throw 500 punches a fight you can game plan 12 rounds and win. he throws 700-800, thurmans not going to make it 12 when he himself only throws 500-600

he needs to put those 500 punches into eight rounds and ktfo or get ktfo

Agreed. That's basically what I said.

yes, no 147 is going to win a war of attrition against errol spence. they will all get ktfo like kell did.

If Thurman feared Garcia's counters, he'll want no piece of Spence's. And pay the long term price.

Spence would take the life out of Thurmans punches pretty quickly. He punches like a middleweight and he goes to the body a lot. Thurman gets broken.

Spence would take the life out of Thurmans punches pretty quickly. He punches like a middleweight and he goes to the body a lot. Thurman gets broken.

I'd respect him quite a lot if he chose to go balistic on Spence and throw everything he got, even if it mens going out on his shield, as it would be both ballsy and relevant. I don't think he'll do that, though.

I'd respect him quite a lot if he chose to go balistic on Spence and throw everything he got, even if it mens going out on his shield, as it would be both ballsy and relevant. I don't think he'll do that, though.
I’ve said many times Spence is the man in this division and I didn’t see anything last night or in Thurmans previous outings that make anything other than Spence stoppage looking probable.

I’ve said many times Spence is the man in this division and I didn’t see anything last night or in Thurmans previous outings that make anything other than Spence stoppage looking probable.

Trying to blitz the fuck out of Spence is indeed a looong shot.

Its honestly his best shot, and even then I dont give much of a chance. I think Thurman is a good puncher but not great.

He's not stupid enough to do that. I'd crack up if he did

what else can keith do? he has suspect punch resistance to the body, spences forte, cant outjab errol and doesnt have a better inside game and is not as strong physically to wear errol down by grappling.

hes technically not going to win the fight

he goes for broke early and turns it into a brawl throwing punches from all angles while throwing caution to the wind maybe his overhand right gets there before spences hooks in one of the frantic exchanges

he really has no choice but to go hearns/hagler

E walked through him because he knew Lamont couldn't hurt him. Obviously he wasn't going to turn in a virtiouso performance like Floyd did against Chico. He's not Floyd. Very few fighters in history are on that level. If that's the standard you are hoplding him too then you're setting yourself up for disappointment.

On Crawford, kid obviously will be a tough gight. You've seen me do nothing but sing his praises. I think that E's body work wears him down. Let's not forget Yuri was getting to him before ultimately getting stopped. Crawford can't let those same punches find a home.

Anyways, probably irrelevant. Arum won't let that fight happen. Hopefully Todd can talk some sense into him but I won't hold my breath

Spence is too big for Crawford.

What the hell does he rehydrate too ?
He always looks jacked.

Another thing, did anyone notice Spence's improved speed or was it just me ?

I like this kid, I do.

Just watched the fight. One of Errol's best performances. Beast.

He always looks jacked.

I like this kid, I do.
No. Errol is fast by fast standard...but if you put him in the ring with Peterson....then he would simply appear 2x as fast....

E Spence is simply the best in the division. No matter who you put in there right now would get demolished. Fast and furious. And I like how he digs the body early. You know he's in it for the whole 9 yards.

He always looks jacked.

I like this kid, I do.

Crawford rehydrates in the 160ish range. Spence is the bigger man, but Crawford won't be a tiny WW, by any means. I'd be surprised if Spence rehydrated much higher than 160 since he doesn't really look too drawn out at the weigh-ins (and his cardio is a strength).

@RR, what is a realistic timetable for Spence vs Thurman or Crawford? 2018 possible?

Back