***The Official SANCTIONED Errol Spence vs LaMont Peterson RBR Thread***

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PHATV

Boss Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Looking forward to this card. I really like Easter. Hope he looks good.

• 46_0_0_f-221_88x88.jpg

Errol
    Spence Jr.
    22-0-0
    46_0_0_f-43_88x88.jpg

Lamont
    Peterson
    35-3-1

January 20, 2018 at 9 PM on SHOWTIME
  • 46_0_0_f-203_88x88.jpg

Robert
    Easter Jr.
    20-0-0
    46_0_0_f-2261_88x88.jpg

Javier
    Fortuna
    33-1-1

Hang on, what is this poll asking?

Who do you think wins Spence/Peterson and Easter/Fortuna?

I'll take Spence/Easter for a 30-day sig bet if any regular wants Peterson/Fortuna. Any other combo and we'll call it a push.

Am I alone in seeing this poll still doesn’t match to the cards. You can have my sig for a month if Spence loses.

Am I alone in seeing this poll still doesn’t match to the cards. You can have my sig for a month if Spence loses.

For Easter/Fortuna you have to pick one and then for Spence/lamont you pick one. For instance I'm picking Easter to beat Fortuna and Spence to beat Lamont so I'm voting same as Phat with Spence/Easter option.

Fortuna's interesting to me, tho, Easter should beat him but he's awkward and carries a lot of power in that left of his. I could see him landing that big left hand and putting Easter in a bit of trouble here, if Robert isn't careful.

I think another Matthysse-esque blowout could be in store for Peterson. Easter should comfortably beat Fortuna, as well.

Peterson is about to take that Spence kid to school.... you hear me RR?.. TO SCHOOL !!!

Oh, and Fortuna is fucked.

For Easter/Fortuna you have to pick one and then for Spence/lamont you pick one. For instance I'm picking Easter to beat Fortuna and Spence to beat Lamont so I'm voting same as Phat with Spence/Easter option.

Fortuna's interesting to me, tho, Easter should beat him but he's awkward and carries a lot of power in that left of his. I could see him landing that big left hand and putting Easter in a bit of trouble here, if Robert isn't careful.
I gotcha. Spence bs whoever and Easter . Is that better?

I gotcha. Spence bs whoever and Easter . Is that better?

I'm with you, I think most of us will have Spence and Easter here. Lamont is screwed and Fortuna is in for a tough fight as well. Is Sosa could stop him then Easter might take his head off. Fortuna has a puncher's chance, tho, which is more than I think Lamont has.

Peterson gets a horrifying but quick ass kicking.

Lanky guy beats smaller guy comfortably.

Lol. only one person so far thinks Fortuna will win. That same person also picked Peterson. Fake votes

Fortuna will be game but I'm not putting anything on it.
Spence/Easter seems to be the good pick

Wow, someone's got Peterson schooling Spence? Got to be a joke

Peterson and fortuna are in for a beating lads

I see the trend, but poll needs more votes.

Back