***The Official SANCTIONED Errol Spence vs Carlos Ocampo RBR Thread 9PM ET Showtime 6/16/2018***

Who Wins? (Choose one for each bout)

• Spence

Votes: 14 100.0%
  • Ocampo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Roman

Votes: 9 64.3%
  • Flores

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Fortuna

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Granados

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I keep getting attacked online for bringing up Spence gyno nipples but I cant help it. I'm a big fan of his but I refuse to ignore it just because I like him. This is a good example of one fighter being on peds against a fighter who is not and that doesn't sit right with me. Spence would of beaten him either way but I have to call this bs out.
Lol. For one, it does not look like he has gyno.

Second, that is in no way shape or form a science of the juice. Go hit a beach and tell me how many “steroid users” you spot because its a very common thing.

Please take your internet steroid credentials elsewhere.

Lol. For one, it does not look like he has gyno, at all.

Second, that is in no way shape or form a science of the juice. Go hit a beach and tell me how many “steroid users” you spot because its a very common thing.

Please take your internet steroid credentials elsewhere.
Great reply. You made some good points (which I've all heard before). I've been going back and forth with people about this subject for a while and I kinda give up. I could think of a million replies and could mentioning the experience I have with this subject but its kinda pointless because people are gonna believe what they want.

So how about this show a picture of Spence nipples to a doctor who is specialized in gynecomastia or hormonal imbalance. If you're not willing to do that and learn the facts then you should not be on here arguing with me. I'm a reasonably fair person. I wouldn't come on here and start talking about this if I had no clue what i was talking about.

Great reply. You made some good points (which I've all heard before). I've been going back and forth with people about this subject for a while and I kinda give up. I could think of a million replies and could mentioning the experience I have with this subject but its kinda pointless because people are gonna believe what they want.

So how about this show a picture of Spence nipples to a doctor who is specialized in gynecomastia or hormonal imbalance. If you're not willing to do that and learn the facts then you should not be on here arguing with me. I'm a reasonably fair person. I wouldn't come on here and start talking about this if I had no clue what i was talking about.

which pics? Post please

Agreed. Arum won't risk this potential star yet. Many disappointing Crawford opponents coming down the pipe, I'd bet.

which pics? Post please
Do I really need to do that? Can you not just put his name into google images and see for yourself? Surprised you haven't noticed it yet unless you have and you're trying to prove some point with your comment. So no I wont post any pics in public but I can message you over some if you're too lazy to look it up and maybe you can post them.

Look dude. Your internet PHD in steroids can go elsewhere. Gyno looking nipples exist even without steroids.

This conversation is now over.

Agreed. Arum won't risk this potential star yet. Many disappointing Crawford opponents coming down the pipe, I'd bet.
I think theyll get some quality fights. Hes got zero business in the ring with Spence right now though. There are a lot of fights for both of them that can make that build up something incredible in a year or so.

Do I really need to do that? Can you not just put his name into google images and see for yourself? Surprised you haven't noticed it yet unless you have and you're trying to prove some point with your comment. So no I wont post any pics in public but I can message you over some if you're too lazy to look it up and maybe you can post them.

i dont really pay attention to dude's nipples, and havent noticed. And I am to lazy. Why so defensive? yikes

Wait, I'm confused..

Is someone going to post pictures of Errol Spence's nipples or not?

Look dude. Your internet PHD in steroids can go elsewhere.
Hence why I said to not take my word for it and show someone who is an expert on it {<huh}

This conversation is now over.
I thought it was over when I asked you to speak to an expert?

Gyno looking nipples exist even without steroids.
I agree. Mainly in young boys going through puberty and overweight men but to have it on a lean, 28 year old reasonably healthy man makes it a 95% chance he's on that (I always leave at least a 5% chance im wrong).

Its like assuming a guy with a black eye got punched. That is the most likely reason but still you could be wrong. Then you find out that guy had a fight earlier and it becomes more likely. In Errol spence case he is not just a lean healthy adult with random gyno. He's an athlete in a sport where athletes have been known to take peds.

I keep getting attacked online for bringing up Spence gyno nipples but I cant help it. I'm a big fan of his but I refuse to ignore it just because I like him. This is a good example of one fighter being on peds against a fighter who is not and that doesn't sit right with me. Spence would of beaten him either way but I have to call this bs out.
Tell me why bring it up since by your own words you keep getting attacked?

Are you complaining or bragging?

i dont really pay attention to dude's nipples, and havent noticed. And I am to lazy. Why so defensive? yikes
Well its hard not to. Its right there in front of you. And I guess when you're used to people getting defensive it makes you a little defensive. I apologize.

I guess you are stupid. Perhaps I need to draw a picture.

Unless he pisses hot, and not until then, drop the steroid shit or youll be done posting here. That clear enough?

I think you interpret people telling you to act responsibly/ correctly as an attack. People telling you to shut up isn't an attack, it's them not taking the time to engage in what is a pointless argument for which there is ZERO evidence.

It's like this: If I say to you that I'm very suspicious that your sister sucks a lot of dick because she's got that cock sucker mouth.

It's not a thing, you see. Maybe she does, and maybe she doesn't, but the shape of her mouth has got nothing to do with it.
In the same way that you can't tell whether or not an individual is on gear by the shape of their nipples. You make yourself sound stupid, and cast aspersions on a great athlete.

Not that I think Spence is on the juice, but it reminds me of when people were getting shitted on for thinking Carlos Cuadras was on steroids because of his bacne. Sure enough, he got busted for taking steroids.

Think all these comments about if spence is/isnt on PED should stop. Throwing out accusations at someone without a shred of proof is bullshit.

Spence is THE TRUTH not a fraud, division is getting steamrolled, get over it haters.

I think theyll get some quality fights. Hes got zero business in the ring with Spence right now though. There are a lot of fights for both of them that can make that build up something incredible in a year or so.
They'll be the typical top rank opponents. Recognizable names with 0 shot of winning.

Back