***The Official SANCTIONED Errol Spence vs Carlos Ocampo RBR Thread 9PM ET Showtime 6/16/2018***

Who Wins? (Choose one for each bout)

• Spence

Votes: 14 100.0%
  • Ocampo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Roman

Votes: 9 64.3%
  • Flores

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Fortuna

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Granados

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PHATV

Boss Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Errol Spence vs Carlos Ocampo
Saturday, June 16, 2018 Ford Center at The Star in Frisco, Texas
Showtime 9PM EST/6PM PST

Super bantamweight world champion Daniel Roman will defend his belt against unbeaten Moises "Chucky'' Flores Saturday, June 16 live on SHOWTIME from Ford Center at The Star in Frisco, Texas in an event presented by Premier Boxing Champions.

The event will also see former world champion Javier Fortuna clashing with Adrian Granados in a 10-round 140-pound special attraction that kicks off the SHOWTIME CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING� telecast at 9 p.m. ET/6 p.m. PT.

Errol Spence (23-0, 20 KOs) vs Carlos Ocampo (22-0, 13 KOs) -

IBF Welterweight Title

VPN-How-to-Watch-Spence-Jr-vs.-Ocampo-Live-Stream-Online.jpg

vbookie:
http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/boxing-6-16-10-30pm-et-errol-spence-jr-v-carlos-ocampo.3783003/

I'll go Spence, Roman, Fortuna. Anyone else surprised Granados is favored? Not majorly, but still. I guess wherever the money is going when it's close moves it back and forth. Fortuna seems like a live dog at +140 at the moment, though.

I got Spence, Flores, and Granados

I'll go Spence, Roman, Fortuna. Anyone else surprised Granados is favored? Not majorly, but still. I guess wherever the money is going when it's close moves it back and forth. Fortuna seems like a live dog at +140 at the moment, though.

I think it is because he is undersized by quite a bit.

Spence, Roman, Granados.

Granados didn't do too badly against Porter and had a very close fight with Broner, whereas Fortuna belongs at SFW. Fortuna looked half-decent against Easter, but Granados is too big and too rugged, I think.

I am now inside to taste Mr Spence and Mr Ocampo....

Bring back @senri!

Side note, on your avatar thing it says platinum member, but inbrued esculence has a green name but it doesnt say platinum member. this new layout confuses my easily confused brain thing.

Adrian Granados vs Javier Fortuna is pretty much a welteright vs a featherweight

Side note, on your avatar thing it says platinum member, but inbrued esculence has a green name but it doesnt say platinum member. this new layout confuses my easily confused brain thing.

Yeah, yours is green and no banner, either. Can you turn it off? Or is it because you're a green belt? Also confused. Oh well, no matter.

I can't see who voted what, either. FWIW. Firefox with noscript, here.

Spence is the new version of GGG from a few years ago in a lot of ways. Beats the living shit out of people with an exciting aggressive style but can't get himself a top opponent so he has to cling to his legit belt and murder mandatory opponents.

He wants all the top guys like Danny Garcia/Keith Thurman/Shawn Porter but none of them have ANY interest in taking him on. They would rather just keep fighting each other and ignore the guy who has the best shot at beating them all.

I really fucking hope Spence doesn't end up wasting his prime fighting years like GGG did just stacking dropped belts and mandatory wins instead of stacking top names and money.

We are live, gentlemen!!!

They said Ocampo is Ranked #3 by IBF but is the mandatory because the #2 already has a fight booked.

No shit, the #2 is Yordenis Ugas who fought on the same card, who is supposed to be Spence's REAL mandatory, but Showtime was too scared to put Spence against Ugas

WOW MAURO just talked about Fortuna vs Rigo

The intro monologue by Mauro was quite cringe worthy.

Aside from that, should be good event.

Back