The Obama Presidency - A Legacy Written in Sand

I'm sorry, but I'm literally laughing out loud reading this post. He was the one that tried to be bi-partisan in his first term and yet the Republicans refused to work with him on anything and openly rooted for his demise.

Then he said fuck it, and did shit his own way in the second term.

1.) In your analogy, the marriage is fine until the wife gets control of everything, at which point it all turns to shit. in this situation, you think the reasonable response would be for the husband to blame himself for anything other than giving up any control over his marriage? Am I reading that right? The wife fucks up, and a "reasonable" husband blames himself?
2.) Do you think that pissing off the majority in favour of the minority is a good, unifying idea?

1. Unless the husband deliberately married a piece of shit, I assume he trusts that his wife also wants what's best for the relationship. With that assumption, yes, if she has to start changing everything he should consider how far from her desires he's been taking the relationship.

2. It depends, but in general, no.

Its no different than growing up any color. White people are poor too. White people live in shitty communities too. There are even white people who come from broken homes.

None of which have anything to do with being black (the majority of black people aren't poor nor do they live in shitty communities). That you keep equating that experience with an understanding of being black is exactly the problem I'm highlighting.

Bull shit. You are being disingenuous.

How so? There is a huge range being difficulties and failure.

I don't define anyone by anything. If people want to achieve and make something of themselves, they can. It doesn't happen over night and I think more and more people are unwilling to put in the hard time working shit jobs (not a black thing either. Laziness and dependency are a problem throughout the country) at shit hours. Then when they're 40 years old, they look around and say "aw Why me? Must be someone else's fault."

I think the black community has been brainwashed into defining themselves by their failures. I personally feel like its one of the biggest problems in American society. When was the last time you heard a person considered a black leader, a person black people look to and respect, say "Hey, look at all the great shit we're capable of" ?

The above quote is self-contradictory. You don't define anyone by anything but you do define them as brainwashed.

You didn't answer my question (per your contradictory post) so I'm going to repeat it (since it speaks directly to the above quote):

You say you see black people succeeding in every facet of society. Great. Do you define the black community and black culture by those successes? Or do you continue to define the black community by those who don't succeed (as in the "Look at Chicago" reference)?

Man, it's difficult for everyone who wants to succeed. There's difficulties for everyone. I've got mine that I have to get over. Life isn't fair, but the sooner people quit blaming other things the better.

Your difficulties seem to be that you no longer follow the teachings of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and have embraced the kind of negative persona that good Christians should turn their back on.

But that seems to be a recent problem and I'm here to help you solve it.

I'd like to remind the TS that Obama had approximately 2 years to do things and extended and olive branch to th Republicans. Following that, he has been met by staunch opposition in the House and Senate. Repatriate foreign cash? Noooooooooo..... put together an infrastructure bank or fiscal package? Noooooooo.... we'll just stand in the way until we're in power and take the credit.

Great and even Good presidents find a way. Barack Obama failed.

Not to mention the litany of points I listed that all add up to a very poor performance.

That's just a hot air fantasy quote. Obama wanted and tried to do many things and was met with obstructionists that were so bad even John Boehner had to disown them.

Not to mention the litany of points I listed that all add up to a very poor performance.
Silliness. When I asked you earlier what you think he should have done to get some republicans on board, you gave an empty response. I'll ask again. What do you think he could have done to get compromise in an environment that was principally opposed to any compromise? Something more specific than "find a way", if you please.

Reagan did it with the Democrats, Clinton did it with the Republicans, even W Bush pulled it off, Barack Obama failed miserably. You can make excuses all you want, but at the end of the day.... Scoreboard.

they have said, multiple times over the last few weeks, that they have had ZERO SCANDALS in his presidency....

ZERO.

who's his weed dealer, just saying. I thought Cali went hard

they have said, multiple times over the last few weeks, that they have had ZERO SCANDALS in his presidency....

ZERO.

who's his weed dealer, just saying. I thought Cali went hard

It like some alternative universe open only to the brainwashed. Gruber was right about Liberals.

That's just a hot air fantasy quote. Obama wanted and tried to do many things and was met with obstructionists that were so bad even John Boehner had to disown them.

At least you admit he failed.

^^^^^^ May be mildly retarded as he either didn't see all the content in my OP, or just doesn't understand it.

Back