Social Obama faces backlash for film's 'Warning' about White People

No.

That's the conservative propaganda designed to obfuscate systemic racism.

Of course individual responsibility and accountability are critical, but your position suggests they're all that matters. They obviously aren't.

Not that long ago it came out that the hiring algorithm used by all major firms in America was built using historical data and was fundamentally racist, screening out the vast majority of black applicants. No amount or responsibility could have circumvented that obstacle.

This is why the right fears universities, conservative dogma only works if you're stupid.

And you and your dumbass "everything is racist" is the reason the kickback is there. The right doesn't fear universities the majority right hate the far left wing false introduction it preaches in some universities. Just because of have a paper saying you passed some classes doesn't make you smart. It means you have knowledge in what was drilled into you along with maybe the nonsense options of people you worship and their religion.

The bad news for you is the larger majority that educated themselves in subjects that require skill and deduction see through the far lefts religious bullshit.

The rest just squeal the bullshit religion they were indoctrinated to squeal. Which you sound like one of on here.

I don’t watch or support racist ideologies. So I wouldn’t be interested.

Obama is right.
If white people get nasty, we'll burn the world again.

You’re not suppose to like the black girl. She’s a caricature of a far left progressive cunt, just like the white mother is a caricature of a “Karen”. You’re suppose to think they’re both cunts.

This is definitely the vibe I got from the movie. Neither of the female lead roles were likable at all, and the circumstances and plot of the movie (hopefully not spoiling anything) magnify their negative characteristics, prejudices, and rudeness. On the other hand, the Tesla self-driving car scene was pretty pointed, LOL.

This is definitely the vibe I got from the movie. Neither of the female lead roles were likable at all, and the circumstances and plot of the movie (hopefully not spoiling anything) magnify their negative characteristics, prejudices, and rudeness. On the other hand, the Tesla self-driving car scene was pretty pointed, LOL.

And the three adult men actually had the most positive qualities, and the one you'd think was going to be shit on was actually done fairly .. the teenage dude was a teenaged dude, I can't say he wasn't portrayed realistically.

Kind of deserving of its own thread, but I would totally RSVP and intend to show up.
Maybe. I'm sure someone will make one, but I didn't want to stir up junk in a whole new thread myself. It seemed to fit in with this one some.

We think a man that believes White people cling to their guns and bibles too much would be a bigot?

However, this movie is a private enterprise, so I support their ability to be as ideological as they choose to be.

We think a man that believes White people cling to their guns and bibles too much would be a bigot?

However, this movie is a private enterprise, so I support their ability to be as ideological as they choose to be.

There are multiple people in this thread who actually watched the movie saying the movie isn't ideological..

Back