"The Notorious" vs. "Money": Pick Winner, Round, Exact Outcome

McGregor by SUBMISSION !!! And this is how confident I am

gdIV4Gg.png

$75 worth :icon_chee

Mendes by TKO/KO in the 3rd round

Woah, well thats unique.

How do you see that unfolding if I might ask?

Mendes will push for the takedown after getting hit and get caught in a guillotine or some sort of choke

Conor by spinning back kick to the face ala renan barao against some dude with tattoos. First round.

McGregor by SUBMISSION !!! And this is how confident I am

gdIV4Gg.png

$75 worth :icon_chee

I admire the confidence. Good luck.

...but you're wrong, Mendes by lopsided decision ;-)

Honestly I'm not going to go back on my word when I say Conor round two by knock out. That being said I'm not on board the hype train, but I just think it'll happen.

Conor is a better striker than Aldo; he has stronger hands, never backs up, and is very confident of himself to the point of arrogance - but his performances back up what he claims and he works hard to make himself what he is.

I like Chad and I still get pissed about how Aldo held the fence on him back in the day, and how his mighty manly tears friend Faber never can get to that glorious belt. I don't dislike Chad as a fighter or a person, and I think honestly he has the wrestling talent to really push and possibly break Conor.

Overall I think it'll be a fun but very quick fight; either Conor will fold early, or he'll put Chad away early.

Mendes round 4 TKO. Wears him down and catches him. Follows to the ground and finishes.

Appreciate the love for "Money".

Can not wait for this one!

Mendes late round 2 TKO via punches and elbows while Conor is attempting to get up.

Conor by TKO, earlyish in round two.

Mendes has some early success but McGregor quickly gets the range down and starts landing.

Drops him and follows up with GnP.

chad pulls out following his new friend's lead and fakes an injury, so he does not get destroyed by Conor.

Back