"The Notorious" vs. "Money": Pick Winner, Round, Exact Outcome

I'm afraid it's going to be a long night for Conor. Mendes via UD

Please don't mistake me for a McGregormaniac but...

McGregor TKO (punches) Rd 3: 2:41

McGregor TKO 1.

Lands an uppercut and a few straights. Follows with GnP.

I have Conor by split decision.

Have a feeling its going the distance and being close. McGregor wins round 1&2 with Mendes taking over in the later rounds. Still predict Conor is going to steal one of the remaining three.

Conor by ko in the third.

He will walk Chad down and hurt him - then Chad will go for the TD which he wont get. More of the same until the end of round 1. Round 2 starts and Chad tries to tag Conor but gets countered and gets hurt. He tries to wrestle again but not happening. Conor really hurts him and hes saved by the bell. Round 3 starts and Chad is done. Conor tags him with a final combo and pounds on him until the ref stops it.

People will be surprised tomorrow when mini Mendes will get the KO like he did to Lamas.

Most likely is Conor round 1 Ko 3:30 into the round by left uppercut, left straight combo. HOWEVER, I'm gonna pick and pray that Mendes gets the decision, winning all 5 rounds, dropping Conor in 1 round with the over hand right and wrestling and grinding him out for the rest.

Mendes, Round 3, kimura.

I would like to see Connor win. However, the longer it goes, the more I favor Mendes. He will have harder time landing clean shots then lower tier fighters he has fought. The question is can he land enough. If the fight ends in first 2 1/2 rounds I pick Conor. Anything beyond that is Mendes for the win. I guess I cannot see Mcgregor knocking out Mendes. Mendes TKO 4th round.

I think Aldo/Connor would be a clear win for Connor. I think Mendes could take Aldo also now. Mendes is bad match up for Conor. The one good think is Connor getting real time experience with a top notch wrestler. That will help him in the future.

Conor, Via jumping scissor Knee, 2nd Round.

Followed up with a few violent ground strikes.

Chad wins on the feet in round 3 by pressing forward and constantly using the threat of the takedown. In round 3, Conor will already be showing signs of gassing.

Back